Hardin-Jefferson vs Madisonville Predictions

Bobcat1

Tip Off is at 7:00.Throw the Tarkington score out the window.HJ shot the long ball that night absolutely unreal and the common opponent is not a factor this time of year,HJ looks to rebounding from a little late year slump so I'll pick them by 6 IF they shoot the ball well.Fontenot could be the key to this one,she is developing in to a very good player.

Latrisha and Jamie have been pretty sick for 10 days but looked like they were finally getting better last night. When we have them Victoria and Taylor scoring like last night we can win agaist anyone. Sheradan also looked like she was getting better and we are going to need her when we get agaist a bigger team. We get better as we get heathier. I predict a 15 point win and a strong statement.

Latrisha and Jamie have been pretty sick for 10 days but looked like they were finally getting better last night. When we have them Victoria and Taylor scoring like last night we can win agaist anyone. Sheradan also looked like she was getting better and we are going to need her when we get agaist a bigger team. We get better as we get heathier. I predict a 15 point win and a strong statement.

The Hawks getting healthy is the basis for my 14 point prediction.

When Madisonville Seniors came through Little Dribblers they were one of the top programs.  They won Juniors, Majors and Seniors Championships **8th grade year they beat Twin County in the Championship game.  (Their 4th and 6th grade year they beat BH). 

So it's time for an overdue payback.  Go HJ.  HJ by 4.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83