McGrady done for season

Gabe

Guest nostradamus

That in-grown toe nail must really be bad.....SHEESH!  The worst part is Houston can now officially get nothing for him.  Who would want this guy??

Good news:  Rockets have proven they are actually better w/o him on the floor.  Bench Rafer and start Brooks........and Wafer will be better than SHEMAC anyway.

This is the hidden content, please

McGrady says he will have surgery

ESPN.com news services

The season has been a major disappointment for Tracy McGrady and the Houston Rockets. It might have just gotten worse.

The forward told ESPN.com's Stephen A. Smith on Tuesday that his troublesome left knee will end his season and that he will undergo microfracture surgery.

McGrady's name had come up earlier Tuesday in reported trade discussions between the Rockets and New Jersey Nets. The Nets were leery of McGrady's contract and health.

The seven-time All-Star had arthroscopic surgery on the knee last May and has been slow to recover. He missed much of Jannuary trying to get the knee back in shape and had an MRI last week to try to discover why it was still bothering him.

"The last couple of games, I've regressed," McGrady said during halftime of Wednesday's game. "I've felt pain."

Stephen A. Smith is a columnist for ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine.

That in-grown toe nail must really be bad.....SHEESH!  The worst part is Houston can now officially get nothing for him.  Who would want this guy??

Good news:  Rockets have proven they are actually better w/o him on the floor.  Bench Rafer and start Brooks........and Wafer will be better than SHEMAC anyway.

SHEMAC.....LOL, I couldn't have said it any better.

Guest JoesBros

My dear sweet Lord. What a bum, bust and waste. I remember being so excited when he came to Houston. Bum.

I totally agree Gabe. After having Steve Francios and seeing what he did I though this was a for sure steal of a trade for the Rockets. I dont know if it's because of the knee or whatever but this past year T-Mac does not seem to be into at all weather he's playing or giving his team mates support sitting on the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax