***PN-G @ Central Updates...Central Wins!!***

42-35  Central is a final.  Horrible sloppy game on both sides isall I gotta say!

Soulja!  A sloppy win is better than a sloppy loss and hopefully it gets them some confidence headed into the playoffs!  Of course we'll be pulling for the Jags against Crosby.  Central seemed to peak too early.  They're going to have to dig deep in the first round to get a win.  Gulley's capable of leading them but someone else is going to have to step up.  Good Luck!   

I questioned a lot of things in last night's win.  I was sitting on PN-G side and they were just as puzzed as I was.  There was about 8 Central possessions where only 4 players were running plays and Gulley was instructed to just wait by the halfcourt line.  Mind you that we were down at this point.  There were fast break opportunities and the players were instructed to pull back and play keep away while we were only up by like 3 points. 

I agree with NHS83LU87.  We started off the season and district pretty good.  Everything is going downhill.  If we are playing Crosby first round, we'll lose.  This is the sad reality

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder