WOS's Toby Foreman to Jasper?

Slam14

Toby will be in Blue and Silver!! ;)

So you think if he is offered the Jasper job he will turn it down?

Follow the money!  He will stay at WO-S.   ;)

If the money was gonna be better at WO-S why would he apply for the Jasper Job? You would thing that he has already checked into that.

there is no way that coop will get that job.  i talked to hooks,  he told me that he already has that job filled.  my best friend,  "SKIPPER" has come out of retirement  and hooks will give him the job on friday.  in my openion this is the best choice hooks could make.  i have watched many WOS games with  "SKIPPER".  he always makes the best play calls.  i just hope hooks pays SKIPPER what he is worth.

Toby will be in Blue and Silver!! ;)

So you think if he is offered the Jasper job he will turn it down?

Follow the money!  He will stay at WO-S.   ;)

If the money was gonna be better at WO-S why would he apply for the Jasper Job? You would thing that he has already checked into that.

Jasper is about as poor financially as they come. 

I have a feeling Hooks had already taken it away from him.  It may appear Foreman actually ran that offense.  But I think I stated as much before.

So Crouch was not going to be the OC next year?  The job was open before he left?  Did Coach Hooks finally take the title from him?

I'm sure he applied weeks ago when the job came open even before Crouch knew he was leaving for LC-M.

I have a feeling Hooks had already taken it away from him.  It may appear Foreman actually ran that offense.  But I think I stated as much before.

So Crouch was not going to be the OC next year?  The job was open before he left?  Did Coach Hooks finally take the title from him?

I'm sure he applied weeks ago when the job came open even before Crouch knew he was leaving for LC-M.

Randy Crouch was the Offensive Co. for WOS all the way till the last game. No title was taken from him during the season.

ok, so now that he has the position hes ready to leave???

I truly don't think you can fault anyone for trying to move up in the ranks of their chosen field or to try and make more money!!  There has been a lot of movement in SETX this spring and I'm sure there will be alot more!!

But like I said before:  he had the title, but...

Randy Crouch was the Offensive Co. for WOS all the way till the last game. No title was taken from him during the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476