Who would be on your schools Mt. Rushmore

Guest patriot117

Dempsey, Cervanka, and Marshall are very deserving and all three were excellent athletes. Hard to imagine they were all on the same team here at one time (not to mention the Sundevils).

I was just going a little old school for my Mount Rushmore. This school has had its fair share of baseball talent. Underachieved at times IMO. 

Dempsey, Cervanka, and Marshall are very deserving and all three were excellent athletes. Hard to imagine they were all on the same team here at one time (not to mention the Sundevils).

I was just going a little old school for my Mount Rushmore. This school has had its fair share of baseball talent. Underachieved at times IMO. 

Very underachieved in '07. Much like the Hill in '08.

Coach Ronnie Kluch and Wes Walker came close in 1979 losing in the state finals 1-0.

Guest BC boy 17

BC- Jamey Knight, Johnny Dishon, George Anderson, Kevin Angelle, Pat Meeks, Chuck Young, and im sure many, many more.....

Jason Richards HAS to be on the BC list. 

you cant forget Derek Blackshire, now playing with the Marlins

Guest Orangeboy

BC- Jamey Knight, Johnny Dishon, George Anderson, Kevin Angelle, Pat Meeks, Chuck Young, and im sure many, many more.....

Exactly, and one of the hardest workin' kids I've ever seen.

I thought the Marlins cut him?  Last i heard he was playing Independent Ball.

West Brook         Jay Bruce (mlb)..........Jayson Tyner (mlb).........Chip Ambres (mlb).........Royal Thomas (AAA)

Loved watching games when Royal was on the mound!!

Before Jay took one of the 4 spots.......might have been Jason Smith......followed by Jeff Havens or Javier DeJesus

Ones left to be determined: Derrick Gordon, Michael and James Ewing, Tim Ferguson, David Murphy

West Brook         Jay Bruce (mlb)..........Jayson Tyner (mlb).........Chip Ambres (mlb).........Royal Thomas (AAA)

Loved watching games when Royal was on the mound!!

Before Jay took one of the 4 spots.......might have been Jason Smith......followed by Jeff Havens or Javier DeJesus

Ones left to be determined: Derrick Gordon, Michael and James Ewing, Tim Ferguson, David Murphy

I played 2 summers with Royal in the men's the league he was still dominate!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83