Orangefield @ Silsbee game updates/Silsbee Wins!!!

Guest bleed orange

Lets see I heard 95-55 and also 167-12 by bullet (what a retard). Both of those posters are wrong. I would love to bet them money.

easy there, turbo.  just because you're too ignorant to get a joke doesn't mean you need to take it out on me.

I am probably the most un-ignorant person you will meet. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Yes, I can take it out on you.  :P  Don't post something stupid. I bet I have your attention now. ;D

Lets see I heard 95-55 and also 167-12 by bullet (what a retard). Both of those posters are wrong. I would love to bet them money.

easy there, turbo.  just because you're too ignorant to get a joke doesn't mean you need to take it out on me.

I am probably the most un-ignorant person you will meet. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Yes, I can take it out on you.  :P  Don't post something stupid. I bet I have your attention now. ;D

the most "un-ignorant" person i know?  yeah, that got my attention.  you're the most un-ignorant jackass i know... and don't even act like you're an un-jackass.  that would be a complete un-truthitude.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder