8 days away till Hj and Silsbee again!!!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Wow............as a player I would think you would be smarter than to give another team that much motivation and just flat out be a little more humble but I guess not.

What are yalls predictions for HJ @ SILSBEE???

I say.... Silsbee 86 HJ 53

Granny please let's be realistic.  This would only happen if HJ was without a significant player or two.  The team that Silsbee has and the team that HJ has it will be a good game.  I would be willing to bet that if HJ and Silsbee win out and that Coop's line will be Silsbee -10.  That is respectable however to say that Silsbee will win by 33 is just plain stupid!!!! :D :D :D

Granny please let's be realistic.  This would only happen if HJ was without a significant player or two.  The team that Silsbee has and the team that HJ has it will be a good game.  I would be willing to bet that if HJ and Silsbee win out and that Coop's line will be Silsbee -10.  That is respectable however to say that Silsbee will win by 33 is just plain stupid!!!! :D :D :D

I agree!

Guest tigersvoice

I agree!

I agree with the above "I agree."  Lazeek, he's just working on your ol' thumper.

Guest tigersvoice

You, my huge-egoed, wayward friend, should take care of Orangefield first and then sling your arrows in the Hawks' direction.

worry about of??? lol thats a joke...

and watch what i tell ya about the hj silsbee turnout

OK Granny......I made a bet with AAW in the HJ/Silsbee game at HJ and lost that is why my name on the board has changed!!!!  How about a bet in the game at Silsbee?  I will take HJ and the 33 points that you are saying that you will win by.  I win you change your screen name to a name that I choose for two weeks.  You win and I will change mine to a name of our choosing for two weeks.  Do we have a bet?

Not really Zeek.  That's completely within the bounds of reasonable probability.  Silsbee was up by as much as 20 AT HJ, no?  This game is to be played IN Silsbee.  If Silsbee keeps pressure and finishes the game strong they could very well best them by 30...heck, I would even say 33.  I'm sure you, in all your experience, have seen Silsbee/HJ games with comparable talent exceed large margins with key players on the court.

Not really Zeek.  That's completely within the bounds of reasonable probability.  Silsbee was up by as much as 20 AT HJ, no?  This game is to be played IN Silsbee.  If Silsbee keeps pressure and finishes the game strong they could very well best them by 30...heck, I would even say 33.  I'm sure you, in all your experience, have seen Silsbee/HJ games with comparable talent exceed large margins with key players on the court.

McLovin then I will make the same bet with you as I have made with Granny.......do you accept?

You are missing the point.  The question was not if they will win by 33.  That would lie in a seperate debate.  No, the question is whether it is possible with two healthy teams.  My arguement is far from smack talk.  I'm sorry if you have taken offense or can't wrap your head around that one. 

Why would I back your claim?  ;D  Furthermore, if I were to make a claim I would say Silsbee by 7, so slow your roll.  I only defended granny's prediction because you called it stupid and saw it inconcievable.  Her stupidity may be forgivable, but I couldn't say the same for your ignorance.  Therefore, I disproved your opinion that it couldn't or hasn't happened.  Next time, I advise you to back your own insults with civilized debate instead of hasty ultimatums as a show of over-confidence.

Why would I back your claim?  ;D  Furthermore, if I were to make a claim I would say Silsbee by 7, so slow your roll.  I only defended granny's prediction because you called it stupid and saw it inconcievable.  Her stupidity may be forgivable, but I couldn't say the same for your ignorance.  Therefore, I disproved your opinion that it couldn't or hasn't happened.  Next time, I advise you to back your own insults with civilized debate instead of hasty ultimatums as a show of over-confidence.

I will accept your spread of 7 as being reasonable!!!!  ;) ;) ;)

However I still think that Granny is stupid for saying that Silsbee would win by 33!!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics