Horns Lose Again

I completely agree. There is no one that we can hand the ball too at the end of the game and tell them find a way to score that can consistantly score. But everyone says we have a couple recruits that are coming in that can so hopefully next year! I just hope we can find a way to win a game in the tourney.

Guest coach07

other than the fact that they are playing with zero confidence, they have no PG, atchley has actually regressed since last year, it seems like james and johnson are inconsistent, mason can't score to save his life, big dex is good but limited on defense, abrams is the only threat to score and he sometimes can't get open, help is on the way though

also coming next year is 2007 PG Jai Lucas who is transferring from Florida

Corner,James, Mason, Abrams were all hitting shots last year... But that was because they had a PG... ALL of their issues stem from the lack of a PG. Until Rick Barnes does what he did when When D.GIb was thye PG, he will have a hard time winning.

All the offense should go inside out with players moving to get open... His bigs need to look for the kick and repost, and AJ should not be jacking up shots at will.

They have been figured out... Stop AJ and you stop Texas!  The Big Twelve has good coaches, you knew someone would figure it out soon... You can't depened on a 5'10" jump shooter to carry a college team!

It is hard to remember this is the same team that beat UCLA, beat Nova, lost to Michigan St. by only 4 at MSU and beat Wisconsin on the road (which is very hard to do).

Boy does that seem like forever ago.

I miss DJ Augustine  :'(

We all do!!!!  :'( And Kevin Durant, Daniel Gibson, PJ Tucker, Lamarcus Aldridge, Brandon Mouton, Royal Ivey, TJ Ford, and Chris Mihm. All great players in the past 10 years.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aschrapps

Id still take North Carolina....Danny Green, Hansborough, Lawson, Ellington, Brandan Wright would be filthy.

I know KD was a great player but does anyone else think that it was too soon to retire his jersey? I mean I dont think one seaon warrants it.

I completely agree with the assesment that texas is lacking a point guard and the other problem is the lack of size with abrams playing the two guard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124