*POST FRIDAY SCORES HERE*

Guest setxgal

Nederland Girls -6

Titans-1

the game started off fast and furious for Nederland, but the Titans started applying some pressure.

Hope the Titan player who was injured is ok...she played tough tonite!

Silsbee Boys-2

Jasper Boys-1

Good game. Silsbee controled the field the first half. Jasper scored first, and woke the defense up. Silsbee then answered them with two goals by Gallegos and Littlepage. Jasper should have been down to ten men after about thirty minutes when a defender hit a ball down like he was a volleyball player or something when it was obviously going in, but the ref gave him a yellow, and said it wasn't going in, so no red. Silsbee then went down to ten men after a red card 10 minutes before the first half. The second half, silsbee's defense stepped up hardcore. They barely alowed Jasper room to breath.

I think if Jasper would have, which they should have, gone down to ten men, this game would have not been so close. But good performance by both teams.

My 2 cents. The game in Baytown last night was a thriller. I think what I saw was a Nederland team believing in each other. There was intensity throughout the contest. Make no mistake, the team from Baytown was pretty darn good.  The type of team we will need to beat when district ends (I know we've only just begun).  Best I 've seen Vidrine this year - simply awesome performance by all!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont