BH Predictions

Guest shooter1709

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concern of course will be the pitching but I think it will be okay. The hitting and the fielding will be much improved from last year. We'll just have to wait and see how the pitching holds up. I still think BH wins the district and gets at least to the 3rd round of the playoffs. I'm not going to put any limits on the possibilities with this group of kids. I can't wait for the season to start!

The concern of course will be the pitching but I think it will be okay. The hitting and the fielding will be much improved from last year. We'll just have to wait and see how the pitching holds up. I still think BH wins the district and gets at least to the 3rd round of the playoffs. I'm not going to put any limits on the possibilities with this group of kids. I can't wait for the season to start!

If this is the same [glow=red,2,300]ripper[/glow] I used to know, theres no telling how they will do.

Guest shooter1709

Rumor has it BH is having a tough time with third base.One of the dads said he witness a weakspot at the hot corner today. Someones Grandma with a laundry basket might could do better.

ha whos grandma?? cause i know mine couldnt handle it... of course shes dead....  :'(... from what i see and hear though is that 3rd base sounds set and may be one of the soundly locked positions other than short and second

Guest shooter1709

Don't know but can't wait! The only thing that you can bet on is that they are well coached and will compete in this area. BH will still be the team to beat as they reload from last year!

well "coached"?? BH will be lucky if they can work past the "coaches" and make them a mute point... to be honest the "coaching" is what has led to the downfall of many of the better classes who have come through

Guest shooter1709

Rumor has it BH is having a tough time with third base.One of the dads said he witness a weakspot at the hot corner today. Someones Grandma with a laundry basket might could do better.

ha, to be frank it sounds like your username is appropriate  ;D

post your excitement, concerns, or just general info here!!  ;)

I know them all good group of kids that want to make a statement. If they unite and come together 3 deep at least in the playoffs. Dont be surprised if you see a all 09 class on the field most of the year. Very unusual but it very well could happen. Look for this group to score a lot of runs

Guest shooter1709

post your excitement, concerns, or just general info here!!  ;)

I know them all good group of kids that want to make a statement. If they unite and come together 3 deep at least in the playoffs. Dont be surprised if you see a all 09 class on the field most of the year. Very unusual but it very well could happen. Look for this group to score a lot of runs

yes it is very rare but it is most likely to happen barring injury... 9 returning starters to the field theoretically :o

Hey Shooter how are you linked to BH Baseball  :-\?  Because I have seen them practice and they are going to play the best nine players.  They are hitting the ball very good right now,and the fielding looks very good. Freshman Kody Thompson will compete with everybody, he can do it all with the glove.

Guest shooter1709

Hey Shooter how are you linked to BH Baseball  :-\?  Because I have seen them practice and they are going to play the best nine players.  They are hitting the ball very good right now,and the fielding looks very good. Freshman Kody Thompson will compete with everybody, he can do it all with the glove.

yea they are looking very good, they look as though its a few weeks into practice already and i have seen Thompson first hand and the kid looks like he has great potential... this BH team also seems to have great chemistry throughout the classes which was a problem that plagued last years cast

yea they are looking very good, they look as though its a few weeks into practice already and i have seen Thompson first hand and the kid looks like he has great potential... this BH team also seems to have great chemistry throughout the classes which was a problem that plagued last years cast

You never did say how you were linked to BH baseball.

Guest shooter1709

You never did say how you were linked to BH baseball.

nope i didnt, good eye  ;)

Hey Shooter how are you linked to BH Baseball :-\?  Because I have seen them practice and they are going to play the best nine players.  They are hitting the ball very good right now,and the fielding looks very good. Freshman Kody Thompson will compete with everybody, he can do it all with the glove.

Well I don't know Jack ....but last year we had the best team to ever walk across the  diamond @ BH and we lost to GP? which was the final act of the stripping of confidence and removal of all chemistry and thus the mental game of baseball is completely lost on this day, with a long ride home to which the coaches will allow finger pointing and blame to run rampid through out the team. On that day when a great team loses to a pretty good team the coaches should take full responsibility of this loss ? If 90% of this game mental this district is terrible about building confidence. There should be no freshmen or sophomores on this team! This is the year of the seniors! a group of boys that have confidence and chemistry and have played together for many years. They have proved they can win big games together and have each others full support. So if we bust up this group with freshmen and put seniors on the bench this community once again has failed to put their best foot forward. So people can we just do the right thing and put the Seniors on the field for our school or is it just about your kid getting to play with the big boys? Freshmen you better hang on because you don't know Jack, but you are about to schooled on High School politics ....Unless you are a board member or school official?

Guest shooter1709

Hey Shooter how are you linked to BH Baseball :-\?  Because I have seen them practice and they are going to play the best nine players.  They are hitting the ball very good right now,and the fielding looks very good. Freshman Kody Thompson will compete with everybody, he can do it all with the glove.

Well I don't know Jack ....but last year we had the best team to ever walk across the  diamond @ BH and we lost to GP? which was the final act of the stripping of confidence and removal of all chemistry and thus the mental game of baseball is completely lost on this day, with a long ride home to which the coaches will allow finger pointing and blame to run rampid through out the team. On that day when a great team loses to a pretty good team the coaches should take full responsibility of this loss ? If 90% of this game mental this district is terrible about building confidence. There should be no freshmen or sophomores on this team! This is the year of the seniors! a group of boys that have confidence and chemistry and have played together for many years. They have proved they can win big games together and have each others full support. So if we bust up this group with freshmen and put seniors on the bench this community once again has failed to put their best foot forward. So people can we just do the right thing and put the Seniors on the field for our school or is it just about your kid getting to play with the big boys? Freshmen you better hang on because you don't know Jack, but you are about to schooled on High School politics ....Unless you are a board member of school official?

You wont find any trace of arguement here Jack i completely agree... and yea the chemistry this year is better than its been in a few years because the entire lineup (basically) has played together since early little league

You have to put the best 9 on the field---freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior--our team will have 12 seniors but I expect to see only 4 or 5 starters---as for as chemistry goes the coaching staff will have to assess this facet of the game--a parent simply can't do it because of their own biases

Don't know but can't wait! The only thing that you can bet on is that they are well coached and will compete in this area. BH will still be the team to beat as they reload from last year!

well "coached"?? BH will be lucky if they can work past the "coaches" and make them a mute point... to be honest the "coaching" is what has led to the downfall of many of the better classes who have come through

Wow! I don't think I have ever been put into a position to defend a coach ;D ;D (Ususally I'm riding them during football). I think the Baseball coaching though is good, BH's baseball program has been pretty dang good over the past several years and I don't think that happens on accident. Unlike football the baseball team compete's not only in our district, but in the playoffs as well. Last year was a huge dissapointment as we had the best pitching in the state IMHO! Don't know the particulars ,but last year had a lot to do with chemistry and just plain over pitching our stars for the hope of recognition! We can't bring back last year, so we must move on and hope that the coaching and players can bring back the chemistry!

You have to put the best 9 on the field---freshman, sophomore, junior, or Senior team will have 12 seniors but I expect to see only 4 or 5 starter's for as chemistry goes the coaching staff will have to assess this facet of the game--a parent simply can't do it because of their own biases

Rocha, Padgett, Burditt, Henscey, Clifton, Peterson, Carmona, Baker, Ponder. These are the Seniors that have paid their dues. Next in line are the JV players from last year who have already been pulled up.Freshman get in line.

Guest shooter1709

Wow! I don't think I have ever been put into a position to defend a coach ;D ;D (Ususally I'm riding them during football). I think the Baseball coaching though is good, BH's baseball program has been pretty dang good over the past several years and I don't think that happens on accident. Unlike football the baseball team compete's not only in our district, but in the playoffs as well. Last year was a huge dissapointment as we had the best pitching in the state IMHO! Don't know the particulars ,but last year had a lot to do with chemistry and just plain over pitching our stars for the hope of recognition! We can't bring back last year, so we must move on and hope that the coaching and players can bring back the chemistry!

actually if you look in the past the baseball coaches have done little to nothing but ride the talent they were GIVEN... if thats coaching we need to call webster.... a good coach wouldnt have over-pitched Hales last year leading to his inevitable fatigue... the kid was just plain exhausted by the time the playoffs came around

You have to put the best 9 on the field---freshman, sophomore, junior, or Senior team will have 12 seniors but I expect to see only 4 or 5 starter's for as chemistry goes the coaching staff will have to assess this facet of the game--a parent simply can't do it because of their own biases

Rocha, Padgett, Burditt, Henscey, Clifton, Peterson, Carmona, Baker, Ponder. These are the Seniors that have paid their dues. Next in line are the JV players from last year who have already been pulled up.Freshman get in line.

Bounds would have been in that line up if he was not injured and I bet you will see Lyday in before it is over----go ahead and give the seniors a shot but you will see changes before it is over

Bounds would have been in that line up if he was not injured and I bet you will see Lyday in before it is over----go ahead and give the seniors a shot but you will see changes before it is over

I truly believe that Bounds would have been a starter and it killed me when I heard about his injury.Lyday is another great kid and I believe he will get plenty of playing time. My son likes him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder