*UIL Mock Look At What The New Districts Would Look Like/1A Passes!!!!!!!!!!*

This is the hidden content, please

Click Link and Classifications are on the top right..

5A Division 2 District 7

Baytown Lee

Baytown Sterling

Beaumont West Brook

Dickinson

Galveston Ball

La Porte

LC Clear Springs

Port Arthur Memorial

4A Division 1 District 9

Beaumont Central

Conroe Caney Creek

Humble Kingwood

Park

Huntsville

Magnolia

Magnolia West

Montgomery

Willis

4A Division 2 District 9

Beaumont Ozen

Lumberton

Nederland

Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Port Neches-Groves

Vidor

3A Division 1 District 10

Bryan Rudder

Cleveland

Huffman Hargrave

Navasota

Splendora

3A Division 1 District 11

Bridge City

Jasper

Liberty

Silsbee

Sour Lake Hardin-Jefferson

West Orange-Stark

3A Division 2 District 10

Cleveland Tarkington

Coldspring-Oakhurst

Diboll

Hamshire-Fannett

Huntington

Orangefield

Shepherd

2A Division 1 District 11

Anahuac

Buna

Hardin

Kirbyville

Kountze

Newton

Winnie East Chambers

2A Division 1 District 13

Corrigan-Camden

Elkhart

Hemphill

Trinity

Warren

Woodville

2A Division 2 District 12

Deweyville

Garrison

Groveton

New Waverly

San Augustine

Shelbyville

1A Divsion 1 District 12

Colmesneil

Hull-Daisetta

Lovelady

Pineland West Sabine

Saratoga West Hardin

1A Division 2 District 12

Burkeville

Chester

Evadale

High Island

Sabine Pass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker

Just to clarify, are they saying take 2 each from the propsed districts?  If they're gonna take 4 teams from a six team district, man what a friggin joke.  Other than that, the biggest issue I'd see in our area is from Central, they'd get hosed BIGTIME!!!

Guest ECBucFan

,,,the biggest issue I'd see in our area is from Central, they'd get hosed BIGTIME!!!

Yep, really, really bad for Central; even worse for DV...  :-\

Guest ECBucFan

;D Like it or not it's coming Sooner than Later!

Hope the UIL has a large supply of earplugs handy, cause they are going to get screamed at. It may come (you probably have wisper info) but I bet it don't last.

It does seem odd that in days gone by it was the smaller classications that had to do all the traveling, just ask small schools in West Texas.

But under this plan the 1A disctict is not that much different than it has ever been.

I think it is coming and if the object is to level the playing field then I think this would realistically do it.

;D Like it or not it's coming Sooner than Later!

Coop never again capitalize the word sooner. You are dropped from being a UT fan for 24 hours. Do not state to be a Longhorn fan for 24 hours, you have been disowned for a day.

Thank you for Cooperating,

True Texas fans

Judge may argue but...the THSCA and it's lobbyist will not let that occur. It is always a big topic at coaching school. And like anywhere else, it is not fair. You can't have a school that recruits play against schools that can't. Unless you mandate that they play up 2 classifications higher than there numbers. Like Kelly in WB district. Doesn't seem fair now...But if Kelly started recruiting (harder) it would make a difference.

The Division II in 4A is MUCH weaker than the Division I (for region III).

Where is Lamarque?

Division I in region III is LOADED with quality teams.  Will be a much tougher road to get out of Region III in 4A.

Central is really getting hosed in this plan.

No local schools in there district.

Looks good for Dayton in this plan, and for Livingston, which comes back into the district with Dayton.

If the UIL is trying to "level the playing field" enrollment numbers have nothing to do with it. They should be looking at the programs. And we all know that will never happen. Winning programs seem to win in whatever district they are in and losing programs always have excuses as to why they lost. These "new" proposals are just smoke and mirrors. Keep the division split numbers as close as they can, but travel expense has got to be realistically figured in. WO-S has been discussing busing expense and Newton gave up two a day practices several years ago because of the expense. Travel to and from games for not only the school but fans has got to be accounted for. If you want to kill high school sports put a two hour travel time one way for a district game and see what happens to the stands.

Two comments:

1) Coop is salivating (obsessing?) over this... and

2) Poor, poor Deweyville, will travel so much it ain't even funny.  :-\

As a working man with 2-kids playing High School sports next year I would only be able to attend home games, I could not make the away games due to the length of travel and the time I get off of work.  >:( :'(

Guest ECBucFan

Two comments:

1) Coop is salivating (obsessing?) over this... and

2) Poor, poor Deweyville, will travel so much it ain't even funny.  :-\

As a working man with 2-kids playing High School sports next year I would only be able to attend home games, I could not make the away games due to the length of travel and the time I get off of work.  >:( :'(

You and me both. I work 12hr shifts, and don't get home til 6. I can't make some of these games by kickoff, and even if I could, I don't want to get home after midnight, and get back up at 4AM to go to work again. Tuesday BB games? Just forget it. Poor students walking like zombies on Wednesday morning.

The UIL will suffer attendance declines. Reality will set in, like it or not, Coop...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
    • It’s actually sad that he’s so in your head that you continually create these stupid analogies.
  • Topics