WHO WILL REPLACE COACH CROUCH AT WOS??

speveto

if thay do lose one are maybe two thats NOT GOING TO (STOP) the mustangs . i  feel sure that dan new this MIGHT happen he is no FOOL.i know who will take over for randy ,but not for sure yet who will be the others if eny.    PS hooks new last year that he might lose him so he made the call and looks like it all will work out just fine at this time.

skipper:  Coach  Crouch  is a big, mean looking guy.  I talked to him at a football game and found him to be a very nice person.  You or insinuating that Coach Hooks wanted to get rid of him for a long time.  skipper: who called the plays  for WOS in the year 2000.

speveto,there is a new gun slinger  in town and looks like he has fresh stuff to give and hooks likes what he sees and so will the mustang fans.i did not know this till yesterday ,there are some tranfers that have come over  from  west texas schools  ,there dads work road construction  NO NAMES WERE GIVEN so i dont know who thay are. speveto you should know this ,the mustangs are going to be loaded for the next couple of years you nknow it i do also.OMG i had to go to the weight room to give a friends  child a ride home  I AM STILL IN SHOCK looked liked WWF

let me tell every one this .(TF) better get this job that coach crouch left behind .if not (WO-S) IS IN (BIG) TROUBLE mark my word. coach hooks is a smart man i got a good feeling about this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO IT SOON. PS  hurry up coach  i am about to have a  nervis brake down

let me tell every one this .(TF) better get this job that coach crouch left behind .if not (WO-S) IS IN (BIG) TROUBLE mark my word. coach hooks is a smart man i got a good feeling about this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO IT SOON. PS  hurry up coach  i am about to have a  nervis brake down

how smart?? if TF was best for the job, shouldn't he have gotten it sooner???

BTW... just messing with you guys  ;)

i am sure going to miss-----------------------3rd down and one  THE 40 yard  bombs  LOL LOL LOL.if toby gets this OC job ,we will see  this-----------------3rd down and one  ,then watch them move the stickd. if toby get it witch HE should we will see more of a ball control team. more and more high schools teams are starting to use this and i for one would like to see it at w0-S. i was always in shock and wounded why  we passed on 3rd down and 1 then had to punt ,a change is on the way  HOLD TIGHT MUSTANGS FANS

I understand from a reliable source that Crouch was not actually the OC at WO-S.  Any truth to this?

will the offence be diffrent at wos?

It's not reliable.

If you have a reliable source you shouldn't have to ask if there is any truth to it. I think you just might need a bigger stick to stir with.

My source is a WO-S grad and currently living in Mauriceville.  This came to him from a friend who is actually on the WO-S staff.  So, it sounded pretty reliable to me.  Where does your knowledge come from?

I understand from a reliable source that Crouch was not actually the OC at WO-S.  Any truth to this?

will the offence be diffrent at wos?

It's not reliable.

If you have a reliable source you shouldn't have to ask if there is any truth to it. I think you just might need a bigger stick to stir with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont