WHO WILL REPLACE COACH CROUCH AT WOS??

speveto

hay speveto, GO TO THE wo-s weight room one day next week and GET READY TO BE (SHOCKED). man oh man no wounder why coach thompson is all SMILES. starting to look like the NFL n,never have see this in a long long time there at west orange. i asked thompson can thay run becouse of there size ,then i saw a bigger smile on his face man oh man still in shock at this end. was watching the QB  to be ,you are going to like this one my friend just hope the people can catch his footballs and i do belive he will be the fasted QB we have had in a long time. BUT there is another kid  behind him that will be his running mate,THUNDER AND LIGHTING  as hooks say the pony express is BACK

skipper, i know how loose you are with the troth, but it would be nice if "JUST" this one time  you would be telling the troth.  i tend to think that this is another one of your trips into your fantasy world.  nothing really changes at WOS,  WOS has lost how-many regular season games in the past 5 seasons?  name one school in Texas that would not trade places with WOS.  can you make the best even better?

skipper, i know how loose you are with the troth, but it would be nice if "JUST" this one time  you would be telling the troth.  i tend to think that this is another one of your trips into your fantasy world.  nothing really changes at WOS,  WOS has lost how-many regular season games in the past 5 seasons?  name one school in Texas that would not trade places with WOS.  can you make the best even better?

::)  AggiesAreWe...where are you?    :D

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami