Central

LCM

Livingston

Lumberton

Nederland

Ozen

PNG

Vidor

Can anyone fill this in of their records?

1. Central        10 - 1

2. Ozen            9 - 2

3. Livingston      8 - 3

4. LCM              6 - 5

5. Lumberton    5 - 6

6. Nederland      5 - 6

7. PNG              1 - 10    (Not sure about this one)

8. Vidor            0 - 11    (Not sure about this one either)

Cool Hand Luke's post has been deleted. Please do not bash a coach in such a way.

I don't think it was bashing but you have the power to decide if it was.  I hope you will set the standard of what is bashing on this entire site that tight in the future. 

I will rephrase:  There is a problem with team chemistry in Nederland.  They have the talent to win and hopefully will Tuesday.   

Cool Hand Luke's post has been deleted. Please do not bash a coach in such a way.

I don't think it was bashing but you have the power to decide if it was.

You are correct I do. Calling a coach out by name and accusing them of their negatives is bashing. Thanks.

I don't think it was bashing but you have the power to decide if it was.

You are correct I do. Calling a coach out by name and accusing them of their negatives is bashing. Thanks.

Pardon the pun but I don't have a dog in the fight.  I was stating an observation not only on th coach but parents and players.  The program as a whole.  I have seen coaches names and negatives used on several threads especially as it relates to LCM and PNG football this past year.  As long as it wasn't down right personal there didn't seem to be a problem.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124