Are all girls hoop fans dead?

hjhawks

Guest bleed orange

HJ is on top and nobody wants to talk about it.  If HJ wins tomorrow night in the boys game there may not be any activity on here for a few days!!!!

That is sad because the girls play a lot harder then the boys do. The boys are about showboating. Look at the NBA. It's not fun to watch anymore. I love to watch the girls play because they play with such passion. I never watch the  boys because they are selfish and all about "ME".  Most girl teams are about "US" and the team. Also they play "Defense" Something most boy teams no nothing about because it is all about "Offense" right?

Guest bleed orange

Just trying to stir the pot.........have not been to a girls game since Ramona Jones played!!!! ;D ;D ;D

There you go man, go to a girls game. I am trying to stir the pot also. ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Just trying to stir the pot.........have not been to a girls game since Ramona Jones played!!!! ;D ;D ;D

wow, that's a long time...

DANG did you play with her Sky...if thats the case..WOW LONNGGGG TIME  :D :D

Ya, Lazeek was probably in elementary.

Lazeek, don't pretend that you are a girls fan. Yes you support HJ but the boys way more than the girls.  ::)

I'm working on him bleed, if I ever get him to a game I think he would enjoy it.

See if we would all agree to have the boys and girls varsity's play on the same nite and location, back to back...they would all get more support and the house's would really rock!

Guest bleed orange

Actually I think that Ramona was a year older than me.  I think she graduated in either 89 or 90.  I graduated in 91.

You are old. WOW!!!!!

Hillguy's quote:

See if we would all agree to have the boys and girls varsity's play on the same nite and location, back to back...they would all get more support and the house's would really rock!

I TOTALLY agree with this idea.  The sub-varsity teams could play on alternate nights from varsity.  Then the fans would be able to support both boys and girls teams...it could work, but it will never happen  :-\

wow, that's a long time...

DANG did you play with her Sky...if thats the case..WOW LONNGGGG TIME  :D :D

Thats just wrong.. had I seen this before the game tonight I would not have been so nice to you...punk lol..

I had the honor of playing 3 years with her at lamar.  wonderful person and player.

I went and watched the HJ girls play the Silsbee girls on friday.Didn't have the huge crowd but there were no fights,great sportsmanship and a well played game.I hadn't heard anything this year about #14 from Silsbee but this young lady can play.Anyone know what grade she's in?The Lady Hawks were pretty banged up but just keep finding a way to win.

HEY. I AM A HUGE SUPPORTER OF GIRLS BASKETBALL, NOT SAYING THAT I WOULDN'T GO WATCH THE BOYS, BUT THE GIRLS HUSTLE MORE, AND REALLY GET AFTER IT. THE THING THAT GETS ME EXCITED ABOUT GIRLS GAMES, IS THAT YOU, FOR THE MOST PART, A FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND GAME. BUT, ON THE BOYS SIDE THEY ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO BE PRETTY, WHILE PLAYING THE GAME AND WORRY ALOT ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK ON THE COURT COORDINATING THEIR UNIFORMS WITH ALL KINDS OF ACCESSORIES NOW A DAYS.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476