Hamshire Fannett @ Silsbee -Silsbee Wins!

Guest ST4life

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks AggiesAreWe for posting the box scores.  As you can see with a 40 point lead coming out after half Silsbee really turned on the pressure and held the Horns to 2 points in the third.  Then with a 68 point lead going into the 4th, the "MIGHTY TIGERS" CONTINUED TO PRESS AND PLAY MAN DEFENSE!!!

Silsee played its starters half the game starting in the 1st quarter when they played zone HF shot 3's when they spread and tried to run the clock HF fouled....It' a HF problem not a Silsbee problem!!!

well we took our starters out approximently 3 minutes into the game and jarvis only played 10 minutes total... 30 points in the 3rd quarter?  hmm this is the second time in two weeks we've tlked about silsbee running the score up.... i think there tryin too look good as they can before HJ beats them back down on friday...  ;D ;D ;D

but silsbee its nice to see how much class ya'll have... congrats

well we took our starters out approximently 3 minutes into the game and jarvis only played 10 minutes total... 30 points in the 3rd quarter?  hmm this is the second time in two weeks we've tlked about silsbee running the score up.... i think there tryin too look good as they can before HJ beats them back down on friday...  ;D ;D ;D

but silsbee its nice to see how much class ya'll have... congrats

anways....

In defense of HJ against HF............Jarvis was sick and played 10 minutes or less total against HF and the reserves played more minutes than the starters did for the entire game.

Whether Jarvis was sick or coaches' discretion or whatever...the Hawks were only up 15 at the half against HF!!!  I know Coach Sutherland wasn't very happy at half time.  The Hawks came up and definately put it out of reach...but it was a RESPECTABLE win.

HJ played there starters more than you think,HF had 3 senior starters on the bench for 3 periods. Not that would have made any difference on who won,but lets put the facts out there,HJ beat the HF JV. And Silsbee started there 2nd string from the get go.  After watching both teams play, Silsbee should win this one easily, I have no dog in this hunt, so just my opinion.

HJ played there starters more than you think,HF had 3 senior starters on the bench for 3 periods. Not that would have made any difference on who won,but lets put the facts out there,HJ beat the HF JV. And Silsbee started there 2nd string from the get go.  After watching both teams play, Silsbee should win this one easily, I have no dog in this hunt, so just my opinion.

This is the hidden content, please

Predict there  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124