A small school opening?

Football topic....Small school will have opening. I can't hold it much longer, was asked to keep quiet but will release soon!

Didn't your mom ever tell you that it is never good to hold it in? Let it out man! You will get relief! No more stomach pains.

Kountze  Lions

Lions?, with a hint of "who let the dogs out?!"  Interesting.

Football topic....Small school will have opening. I can't hold it much longer, was asked to keep quiet but will release soon!

Didn't your mom ever tell you that it is never good to hold it in? Let it out man! You will get relief! No more stomach pains.

Kountze  Lions

Lions?, with a hint of "who let the dogs out?!"  Interesting.

Kountze  Lions

The Jasper Bulldogs may be looking for a new coach also.

Guest ECBucFan

It's pretty much common knowledge Hodges wants out of Kountze. Regardless what anyone wants to say, BB is first, FB is second at Kountze. Hodges has done a great job, but needs to go where he can win and FB be primary. Hodges would be a great hire for someone.

As far as the "Dog" hints, Jasper? I guess, but who knows? Again, say it if you can, otherwise, should have just waited.   

It's pretty much common knowledge Hodges wants out of Kountze. Regardless what anyone wants to say, BB is first, FB is second at Kountze. Hodges has done a great job, but needs to go where he can win and FB be primary. Hodges would be a great hire for someone.

As far as the "Dog" hints, Jasper? I guess, but who knows? Again, say it if you can, otherwise, should have just waited.   

It is Jasper, again it is Jasper! One more time it is Jasper, yeah the Bulldogs in Jasper. In Jasper County which has a capital seat of Jasper, TX, LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124