Stowers taking OC Todd Waters with him.....

Okay, this is what we here at Setxsports is going to do to help out the local teams with their coaching vacancies and potential vacancies ;);

At PNG, Gabe will take over the coaching duites there.

LCM, Coop and his brother Chad will be co-coaches

Central, BmtSoulja will lead the Jaguars

Memorial, SFA85 will take over

Ozen(only if the rumor is true) DickyV will take the job if Ozen agrees to let him be the basketball coach after one year. Then your's truely will take over the reigns and change the name back to Hebert, like it should be. ;)

Okay, this is what we here at Setxsports is going to do to help out the local teams with their coaching vacancies and potential vacancies ;);

At PNG, Gabe will take over the coaching duites there.

LCM, Coop and his brother Chad will be co-coaches

Central, BmtSoulja will lead the Jaguars

Memorial, SFA85 will take over

Ozen(only if the rumor is true) DickyV will take the job if Ozen agrees to let him be the basketball coach after one year. Then your's truely will take over the reigns and change the name back to Hebert, like it should be. ;)

They'll love me!  ;D ;D

I knew this was going to happen... Stowers did a good job while he was here... Know I hope someone puts interest in the kids and lets see if we can develop some position players and not always have ATH behind the Jags recruits... I wish him well....

Maybe a local guy can get our kids in school and show enough interest to positivily impact their school work while still finding some success on the field...  Charlie was tho only big time commit we have had recently to actually be able to attend shcool...  We need more than that!  If not get a foriegn guy with new ideas!

I knew this was going to happen... Stowers did a good job while he was here... Know I hope someone puts interest in the kids and lets see if we can develop some position players and not always have ATH behind the Jags recruits... I wish him well....

Maybe a local guy can get our kids in school and show enough interest to positivily impact their school work while still finding some success on the field...  Charlie was tho only big time commit we have had recently to actually be able to attend shcool...  We need more than that!  If not get a foriegn guy with new ideas!

Can't blame that on the Coach...Those kids gotta take care of business in the classroom!  I know Stowers does grade checks, but the kids can't screw around and wait till their senior year to get ready for college!  Big B was not motivated...in college he wouldn't go to class!  He didn't have someone like Stowers breathing down his neck...Frog tried to get the picture, but he didn't wake up till late!  He was close to qualifying but still ended up at Navarro! 

I wish both Stowers and Watter the best...any other coaches rumored to be leaving?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed