What Will It Take To Improve Basketball @ Hamshire Fannett?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about the coach.  There has to be someone willing to bring a culture of success.  Someone who builds a program from the bottom up.  It can't be done in one year,  They have to find the right person and give him a couple of years.  It can be done.

This is the only way to imrove H-F basketball...Move to 1-A...LMAO...at best yall still will be a 500 ball club...lol

easy kid hf beat big sandy by 13 in the Ec tourney...they just need an AD that cares about basketball and not just football......some of the basketball players are not in basketball athletics because Mangam wont let them....well he will let them but they wont be playin football next season....thats why hf struggles

This is the only way to imrove H-F basketball...Move to 1-A...LMAO...at best yall still will be a 500 ball club...lol

easy kid hf beat big sandy by 13 in the Ec tourney...they just need an AD that cares about basketball and not just football......some of the basketball players are not in basketball athletics because Mangam wont let them....well he will let them but they wont be playin football next season....thats why hf struggles

I agree that that is part of it.

Guest Bucman08

Better, why don't we petition for HJ and HF to merge? Yal could use a little help with football. :D

from what i have seen both could use alot of help in football

Guest ST4life

Better, why don't we petition for HJ and HF to merge? Yal could use a little help with football. :D

from what i have seen both could use alot of help in football

If you merge the 2 schools it still would not help much cause

Silsbee and WOS are 10 times better in football.............. ;D

I saw all three of HF's teams play tonight and I think the freshmen group has some talent.  They played Silsbee tough the whole game, had some good shooters (#32 especially), had good size and moved the ball around well.

Maybe this will be the group to turn things around. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw