What Will It Take To Improve Basketball @ Hamshire Fannett?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjlonghorn

Okay, I know some people are gonna get upset because I'm putting it out but the truth must be exposed. But, what is it going to take to get a basketball power at Hamshire Fannett?

A 6' 8" post - a 6' 5" forward with a smooth jump shot - a 6' 2" ball handler and 9 more guys that can play defense and we will have our power house.

Yeah when that happens lamar will go to the ncaa championship

Okay, I know some people are gonna get upset because I'm putting it out but the truth must be exposed. But, what is it going to take to get a basketball power at Hamshire Fannett?

A 6' 8" post - a 6' 5" forward with a smooth jump shot - a 6' 2" ball handler and 9 more guys that can play defense and we will have our power house.

Yeah when that happens lamar will go to the ncaa championship

The area is getting new blood in the community. Better watch out

Okay, here is my take on the HF basketball improvement campaign. The high school coaches must begin to take an interest in helping developing the young talent out there. Have open summer gym play and inviting the younger kids the opportunity to play ball and develop their skills. Little Dribblers is not teaching the kids the fundamentals of basketball (sorry coaches). The coaches are doing a good job of preparing the kids for play, and thats it. The kids just don't have enough fundamentals for the game.

There isn't enough love and respect for the game. Basketball is a skilled sport that takes time to learn. You can't play basketball for 3 months and stop, then pick up the game again next season. Unlike baseball ( ::), the mind and the body has to be synchronized at a seconds notice. Stop treating the sport as a one night stand. Make love to it! Caress it by practicing on your dribbling and shooting. Give it a hot warm bath by studying the great players of our time. Massage it and feel the soothing sensations of the game. Don't be afraid of greatness. It won't hurt you.

Okay, here is my take on the HF basketball improvement campaign. The high school coaches must begin to take an interest in helping developing the young talent out there. Have open summer gym play and inviting the younger kids the opportunity to play ball and develop their skills. Little Dribblers is not teaching the kids the fundamentals of basketball (sorry coaches). The coaches are doing a good job of preparing the kids for play, and thats it. The kids just don't have enough fundamentals for the game.

There isn't enough love and respect for the game. Basketball is a skilled sport that takes time to learn. You can't play basketball for 3 months and stop, then pick up the game again next season. Unlike baseball ( ::), the mind and the body has to be synchronized at a seconds notice. Stop treating the sport as a one night stand. Make love to it! Caress it by practicing on your dribbling and shooting. Give it a hot warm bath by studying the great players of our time. Massage it and feel the soothing sensations of the game. Don't be afraid of greatness. It won't hurt you.

Unlike baseball??

Unlike baseball??

Yeah ya know, you baseball guys try and comvince people that the sport is a high skill activity. But this is another subject ;D

You nail that one MR.BLUE ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wow, Dove should write romance novels. He could make the ladies all gooey inside.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw