****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't that they have contacted him. They know he is out of their price range. You have to pay for quality. They are shopping for a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!

hes out of png's range but he makes in the 70's at WB??

Id think a 20K a year raise is a nice bump in pay.......hell I wish the plant would give me that kind of raise.

That's funny. His name is not on "THE LIST!!" I believe that this information is a rumor that was made up by intelligent football fans who know what it takes to win!!! The NDN's in control of the politics over there would never pay him the money it would take to get him to give up his GREAT job he already has!!!

Can we move on to names that are on the list???

That's funny. His name is not on "THE LIST!!" I believe that this information is a rumor that was made up by intelligent football fans who know what it takes to win!!! The NDN's in control of the politics over there would never pay him the money it would take to get him to give up his GREAT job he already has!!!

Can we move on to names that are on the list???

70's vs 90's

Id believe a salary in the 90's is a pretty competitive salary for a HS football coach. If you had made that you wouldnt be working that console right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83