OF at HJ, Tuesday, Predictions??

Lazeek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

HJ will still win and Bleed why u got to go to bed now it still early lol. And Lazeek don't let everyone know my new identity lol

It is 10:15, that is late for me. Tell granny to bring it.  I will be ready. HJ may win but maybe not. We will see. There is always hope.  ;D ;D

HJ will still win and Bleed why u got to go to bed now it still early lol. And Lazeek don't let everyone know my new identity lol

It is 10:15, that is late for me. Tell granny to bring it.  I will be ready. HJ may win but maybe not. We will see. There is always hope.  ;D ;D

Well you are too old lol. Granny is probably sleep too. His name is granny right.  ::) ::) ::)

Guest bleed orange

Well you are too old lol. Granny is probably sleep too. His name is granny right.  ::) ::) ::)

Not to old to kick your butt.  ;D Maybe I should wait for "Granny". ???

It might not show from the meeting in EC but the gap is getting closer between these two.  The two freshman teams were close last year.  OF JV beat HJ at OF and almost beat them at HJ.  OF varsity only lost by 2 at OF.  Yeah the game at HJ was 15-20 but it was close at the half and HJ went on a run in the 3rd.  Keep this in mind.  OF had lost an overtime game the night before to Liberty Hill in the EC tournament and played a game that morning before they played HJ.  I will be the first to admit that OF has not been playing very well as of late and HJ has been playing a lot better than at the beginning of the year.  Maybe not Tuesday, but in a meeting very soon,  OF is going to beat HJ at the varsity level.  Be ready to eat your crow, because beating somebody by as much as you want will not happen on Tuesday.  Who Believe!!!!

Talked to OF's coach after the Liberty Hill game and he said that they played the best game of their life. If OF's big guard get to the line a lot and finishes as well as he did, plus if the guards start raining in threes like they have been know to do then this game could be in reach at half time. But I am afraid this is as close as it will get. The Hawks will dominate the second half and this one won't even be close.

Bullets when are you going to grace us with your presence at a HJ game?

i'm not coming unless i can sit by you.

You can sit with me and Poppabearstar!!!!

what time will you be there tonight?  i have to give a soccer lesson at 4:30, but i might try to make it out after that.

Bullets when are you going to grace us with your presence at a HJ game?

i'm not coming unless i can sit by you.

You can sit with me and Poppabearstar!!!!

I will likely arrive in time for at least half of the JV game.......you know I have to go watch the brother in law coach!!!!!!!

what time will you be there tonight?  i have to give a soccer lesson at 4:30, but i might try to make it out after that.

Guest bleed orange

Poppabear turned the big 40 last month..... :'(

Your still young. You was in fifth grade when I graduated. ;D Sorry I won't be at the girls game tonight I have to work. But I will be listening to KOGT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder