GT merger with Big red mach.

Guest whatdoIknow

Guest whatdoIknow

What is the latest with the merger between GT and Big Red machine?  Did the merger go through?  I am getting mixed reports!  If they are still going through with the merger and are playing... how is it going???  My uncle has a couple of sons who played selected last year and are wondering?  Any info would be appreciated!

???

Who will be coaching the team during the summer?  How how is too late to tryout????

The world series is in July I think so whoever is coaching now will coach then. Some of the age group still needs kids. What age group are your kids?

Guest whatdoIknow

I will have to check with my uncle I was actually asking for him and his kids?  We heard from a guy who is a coach at one of the schools in Nederland, that last year's GT team advance to the world series and the staff was excellent! 

I will have to check with my uncle I was actually asking for him and his kids?  We heard from a guy who is a coach at one of the schools in Nederland, that last year's GT team advance to the world series and the staff was excellent! 

If you're talking about our 9 year old team that was me. Thanks. I'm coaching the 10U Blue for GTB Hitters Inc. with alot of the same kids and also some improvements with older kids than we had last year.

If you're talking about our 9 year old team that was me. Thanks. I'm coaching the 10U Blue for GTB Hitters Inc. with alot of the same kids and also some improvements with older kids than we had last year.

Was that a shot...I think that was a shot.  That hurt.

Was that a shot...I think that was a shot.  That hurt.

Of course that wasn't a shot. But with 3 8's and a 7 last year we should be better with all 10's this year. Just keep the boys arm out of a cast, that's all.  ;)

Guest whatdoIknow

In regard to our past discussions,  my uncle's kids are 8 and 13.  The problem is that they are both from mid-county.  I understand that last year's GT teams had a couple of Mid county kids at the younger and older levels?????  If so how did they fair and blend in with the orange county kids?  I really appreciate any insight :D

We are an organization for the Golden Triangle area. We have kids from Beaumont to Lake Charles on our teams. Dropping the Big Red Machine from the name was one way of trying to let people know we are open to kids from every city, not just Bridge City. Sam and I had been discussing doing this for a couple of years and this year we had an oppurtunity and went with it. We have been floored by the response and amount of teams/kids we now have. To say everything has gone smooth would be crazy. We have had several bumps in the road but for the most part I think everything is going according to plan. I know we are excited about the upcoming Spring season and look forward to the challenge of putting together one of the best organizations in the area.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed