13 Glen Rose (13-5)

14 Navasota (13-2)

15 Hardin-Jefferson (21-4)

16 San Antonio Houston (8-7)

17 Abilene Wylie (12-5)

18 Ferris (16-3)

19 Mexia (10-8)

20 Liberty Hill (16-3)

The bold ones are the ones in Region 3...Did I miss any?

Guest ST4life

i pick Navasota to win the region and beat the already crowned state champions..  but hj and Cleveland will be right in the running as well

I pick Silsbee to prove you wrong........ ;D

JW what does Navasota look like? what do they have...anybody actually seen them play this year?

Exact same team that they had last year..........they had no Seniors last season.  They have a kid that is about 6'7 and 300 lbs and one of the best PG that I have seen.

Navasota did lose some scoring and rebounding when Dexter Pratt enrolled at LSU this semester. He avg. 16 points and 6 rebounds for them last year.

If this is the "big" kid then this will change my opinion of them drastically.

No, not the big kid but definetly a loss. Speaking of the "big kid", word is he hasn't been playing much, some on and off the court problems.

Navasota did lose some scoring and rebounding when Dexter Pratt enrolled at LSU this semester. He avg. 16 points and 6 rebounds for them last year.

No, not the big kid but definetly a loss. Speaking of the "big kid", word is he hasn't been playing much, some on and off the court problems.

Which one was Pratt???

Which one was Pratt???

Pratt played the 3 position. He is the star runningback and linebacker for their football team. '6"3 222lbs.

Which one was Pratt???

Pratt played the 3 position. He is the star runningback and linebacker for their football team. '6"3 222lbs.

I gotcha!!!!!!!!!  If I remember right he is pretty solid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124