Lamar vs. UTA Predictions?

I think this will be a tough game for the Cards. I think UTA is one of the better teams in the conference and it will be a tough road game to win at their place. With that being said, Lamar has historically played very well on the Stage at Arlington. UTA comes in with a sense of urgency after losing first conference game.

UTA 80

Lamar 75

I hope I am wrong though.

Guest coachacola

LU will win this one by 5 or 6 points.  Coach Roc should have the team motivated so they'll win this game.  It's the McNeese and SFA games that have me a little worried.

I know very little about this UTA team, but I do know that this is our first conference road game.  This will be a veru good measuring stick game for us and for UTA.

My heart says LU, but my head worries about the road woes the Cards have historically had.

I'll say UTA by less than 5.  They are likely real hungry after that loss on Saturday.

I know very little about this UTA team, but I do know that this is our first conference road game.  This will be a veru good measuring stick game for us and for UTA.

My heart says LU, but my head worries about the road woes the Cards have historically had.

I'll say UTA by less than 5.  They are likely real hungry after that loss on Saturday.

Historically, yes we have had road woes, but not so much last year or this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami