Best 3 Point Shooter This Year?

Just to name some of the one's I have seen this year:

Silsbee- Byars, Robinson and Walters (neither has set themselves apart from the other 2,imo )

HJ-Benard (but he hasn't shot that well from the 3 this year )

Orangefield-Smith (in the 3 games I have seen, he shot the 3 better than Hayes )

West Brook- Lopez ( killed Silsbee with the 4 three's, 3 in the clutch )

Nederland- Hammond ( even though Fitch has hit some clutch ones )

Ozen- Frank (about the only player for Ozen that even attempts them )

Big Sandy- Tolar

Kountze- McDaniel

EC- Smith (soph.)

Kelly- Cockrell

There are others. I only named a few from this area. There are others from schools not from this area that I have seen that should be mentioned. A couple of Liberty Hill players along with a Cleveland, Aldine Eisenhower, Hitchcock and New Waverly players.

i do happen to believe CODY ANDREWS is one of the best 3 point shooters in the area... the kid can make just about any shot. rather heavily gaurded or just out in the open.

I saw cody go 4-14 behind the arc then go 6-9 he seems to not have a consistent stroke. He is a streak shooter that shoots alot of 3's. Not close to being the best around.

I have to say Jarvis Benard from what I have heard havent seen him play.

i do happen to believe CODY ANDREWS is one of the best 3 point shooters in the area... the kid can make just about any shot. rather heavily gaurded or just out in the open.

I saw cody go 4-14 behind the arc then go 6-9 he seems to not have a consistent stroke. He is a streak shooter that shoots alot of 3's. Not close to being the best around.

I have to say Jarvis Benard from what I have heard havent seen him play.

from what ive read on the board this year jarvis hasnt been very consistent this year either and in no way am i saying he is not a great shooter because he is... so you say someone is just a streak shooter and by the way... only hitting 4 one night and 6 another isnt much of inconsistency whose to say that on that six for 9 night if he had shot 7 more shots and missed them all he would have hit the same percentage of shots as the 4 for 14 night it doesnt make him inconsistent... but i have never seen this kid play anyways just saying your stats dont really match up with inconsistency

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont