Best Sub-Varsity Coaches (JV/Soph/9th)

Clay Davis  HJ JV ;)

He came to HJ after being a head coach at Tatum and Jasper...I believe two years at each with deep playoff runs at both places.

hands down.  you have a quality varsity coach coaching your JV.  you can't tell me that hasn't had a bit to do with HJ's recent success. 

Clay Davis  HJ JV ;)

He came to HJ after being a head coach at Tatum and Jasper...I believe two years at each with deep playoff runs at both places.

hands down.  you have a quality varsity coach coaching your JV.  you can't tell me that hasn't had a bit to do with HJ's recent success. 

Recent success???????  The varsity has 4 losses this season and all were to teams that are not as good as HJ!!!!!!!  They should be 25-0 at this point.  Heads will be rolling!!!! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Clay Davis  HJ JV ;)

Recent success???????  The varsity has 4 losses this season and all were to teams that are not as good as HJ!!!!!!!  They should be 25-0 at this point.  Heads will be rolling!!!! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Definetly, Lazeek. Clay is a drag on the HJ program. ;) ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83