Predictions In 21-3A This Year?

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

also another good wide reciver would be nice I remember the last reciver that was anything worth watching was Desmond Doss in 2004-2005 season........

Donovan Harris? Sure, he wasn't great like Dess but still, the dude can play WR.

I watched Harris when he was a junior and he was very good and I thought he would be the best reciver in SETX when he came back for his Senior year but he got in that car wreck and that took some pep out of his step a little but he was fast..........fast enough to win state in track and a good kid also...........

Desmond Doss on the other hand could jump high to grab the ball & was fast.......... he was good in basketball also...... plus Desmond Doss only played football his senior year and turned some heads and got to go play football @ Blinn College for a little bit...........So I would say that Doss was slightly better than Harris.......

also another good wide reciver would be nice I remember the last reciver that was anything worth watching was Desmond Doss in 2004-2005 season........

Donovan Harris? Sure, he wasn't great like Dess but still, the dude can play WR.

I watched Harris when he was a junior and he was very good and I thought he would be the best reciver in SETX when he came back for his Senior year but he got in that car wreck and that took some pep out of his step a little but he was fast..........fast enough to win state in track and a good kid also...........

Desmond Doss on the other hand could jump high to grab the ball & was fast.......... he was good in basketball also...... plus Desmond Doss only played football his senior year and turned some heads and got to go play football @ Blinn College for a little bit...........So I would say that Doss was slightly better than Harris.......

Yea, I got to watch Doss play my freshman and the kid was nasty. All Quentin had to do was throw the ball up and Doss was gonna catch it.

Speaking of Donovan Harris and track...did he go last year?  We were there when he won state in the hurdles and we even screamed his name across the field and he just looked very perplexed...like who's hollering for me in the WO-S section.  He was awesome then and I remember him getting in the wreck.  Just didn't keep up this year like I usually do.  Where did he end up going to school?

Speaking of Donovan Harris and track...did he go last year?  We were there when he won state in the hurdles and we even screamed his name across the field and he just looked very perplexed...like who's hollering for me in the WO-S section.  He was awesome then and I remember him getting in the wreck.  Just didn't keep up this year like I usually do.  Where did he end up going to school?

Harris actually won two medals last year. He won gold in the high jump but could not repeat as 110 high hurdle champion, got silver.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed