Enrollment Numbers 08-09

Bobcat1

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

Two things..Number 1 How do you have a .5 person? 

Number 2 Silsbee has 322 more students than he lowest enrollment (OF) and 136 more then the second higest (BC)...

Could it be said the more students the better the team?

Silsbee is 221 less than Lumberton (4A) thats a smaller margin than Silsbee has with OF & HF..

This is what I do at work.. :D

Just stating facts, not trying to say anything about ANY school so don't all smite me at once..

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

Two things..Number 1 How do you have a .5 person. 

Number 2 Silsbee has 322 more students than he lowest enrollment (OF) and 136 more then the second higest (BC)...

Silsbee is 221 less than Lumberton (4A) thats a smaller margin than Silsbee has with OF & HF..

Just stating facts, not trying to say anything about ANY school so don't all smite me at once..

First of all, you get the .5 because of students that may have enrolled half way through the school year.

Secondly, I'll never disagree that numbers makes a difference because they do.

Lastly, if you are saying that Silsbee's basketball team is good solely because of the numbers, you are sadly mistaken. When we were 4A, we were not the biggest, yet we won district titles and advanced in the playoffs regularly. Silsbee has had a very good program, but I will admit it has been more advanced since we dropped to 3A. But I believe it's because the caliber of play is lower than what we played in 4A.

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

First of all, you get the .5 because of students that may have enrolled half way through the school year.

Lastly, if you are saying that Silsbee's basketball team is good solely because of the numbers, you are sadly mistaken. When we were 4A, we were not the biggest, yet we won district titles and advanced in the playoffs regularly. Silsbee has had a very good program, but I will admit it has been more advanced since we dropped to 3A. But I believe it's because the caliber of play is lower than what we played in 4A.

No, I'm not saying that at all, BUT there is a big difference in the number of students between Silsbee and OF is what I am saying...I am just trying to get the board going on a Sunday..seems dead and it helps the time go by faster at work  :D

Guess this kind of answered my question...

Central 1537

Nederland 1512

Vidor 1430

Port Neches-Groves 1413

Ozen 1264

Livingston 1207

Little Cypress-Mauriceville 1200

Lumberton 1064.5

WELL LUMBERTON PLAYS BIG SANDY @ THE EC TOUR. LUMBERTON SHOULD BEAT BS BAD BS HAS A LITTLE OVER 500 KIDS IN SCHOOL

Silsbee 843.5

Bridge City 707

West Orange-Stark 691

Hardin-Jefferson 662

Hamshire-Fannett 568

Orangefield 521

No, I'm not saying that at all, BUT there is a big difference in the number of students between Silsbee and OF is what I am saying...I am just trying to get the board going on a Sunday..seems dead and it helps the time go by faster at work  :D

You should have thought about working on Sundays whenn you accepted the position/career choice ;D ;D ;D

Whats going on at Ozen that has made their enrollment drop so much???

The Ozen majestic has worn off... EVeryone flocked to the new school when it openned, now the kids are starting to more strongly towards the other schools.  Academically Central still performs better than Ozen too, and Westbrook is the best in Beaumont. 

Whats going on at Ozen that has made their enrollment drop so much???

The Ozen majestic has worn off... EVeryone flocked to the new school when it openned, now the kids are starting to more strongly towards the other schools.  Academically Central still performs better than Ozen too, and Westbrook is the best in Beaumont. 

I totally agree with you on this one, short.

Guess this kind of answered my question...

Central 1537

Nederland 1512

Vidor 1430

Port Neches-Groves 1413

Ozen 1264

Livingston 1207

Little Cypress-Mauriceville 1200

Lumberton 1064.5

WELL LUMBERTON PLAYS BIG SANDY @ THE EC TOUR. LUMBERTON SHOULD BEAT BS BAD BS HAS A LITTLE OVER 500 KIDS IN SCHOOL

ya'll do know catman is referring to the whole school now..k-12... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124