Nederland vs WO-S in 2009

skipper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe wos has a great qb coming in next year in reggie garrett. he is one of the most talented soph. woa has seen in years and if he keeps improving may be one of the areas best qb. he did a fine job filling in this year and shows great potential. cant wait to find out how does as the captian of the ship.

that just might happen in 2009.wo-s has alot of holes to patch up on there DEF this will  be a big deal for coach hooks and his coaching staff this coming year.from what i have been told the mustangs are looking for a QB and someone to replace garrett at  running back and a big hole to be filled at LB.if wo-s cant find this  it might be a long year for the mustangs

Every team has holes to fill year in and year out, but unless you have some sort of inside info/magic ball that us other Mustang fans don not have, the holes that need to be filled are few.  There's an extremely strong core group of ponies, that will be bigger, stronger, & faster, including an undefeated JV squad that has not lost a game since their Jr. High days.  The stable's are quite full for the next several seasons in Mustang Land.  Trust me, and I DO have some inside info.  ;)GO 'Stangs!

that just might happen in 2009.wo-s has alot of holes to patch up on there DEF this will  be a big deal for coach hooks and his coaching staff this coming year.from what i have been told the mustangs are looking for a QB and someone to replace garrett at  running back and a big hole to be filled at LB.if wo-s cant find this  it might be a long year for the mustangs

Every team has holes to fill year in and year out, but unless you have some sort of inside info/magic ball that us other Mustang fans don not have, the holes that need to be filled are few.  There's an extremely strong core group of ponies, that will be bigger, stronger, & faster, including an undefeated JV squad that has not lost a game since their Jr. High days.  The stable's are quite full for the next several seasons in Mustang Land.  Trust me, and I DO have some inside info.   ;)GO 'Stangs!

I have to say one thing that WO-S has is CONFIDENCE!!  ::)

the same old mr skipper. "always worring". WOS will be a winner as long as they have hooks and cornel.  nederland has no chance to win this game. like i said before,  go watch the 7th and 8th grade games.

[/quote

If I wanted to WOR someone or myself, how would I go about doing it?

the same old mr skipper. "always worring". WOS will be a winner as long as they have hooks and cornel.  nederland has no chance to win this game. like i said before,  go watch the 7th and 8th grade games.

What the heck happened in 2001-02-03? (should have been 2000 also)...Not a chance? Just say you think your team will win. 

Guest wos grad

Don't say stuff like that. Nederland always has a chance with the coaching they have.

Don't say stuff like that. Nederland always has a chance with the coaching they have.

Thank you. We also lost by 2 points (32-30) in 2004 due to 2 missed extra points.

Nederland will take this one for the first time in a couple of years due to the lack of a powerful offense from WO Stark.

Well the whole Recieving core is back along with a new Great throwing QB.

We're gonna call him "great" already and he hasn't started a varsity game yet? ::)

He has been well coached and will continue to be! WOS has QB's dating back to the 80's that were young and did just fine. Shouldn't change now.

My dispute was you calling him "great". I expect him to play well under that coaching staff but let's hold off on the "greatness" until he shows it on the big stage.

He has been well coached and will continue to be! WOS has QB's dating back to the 80's that were young and did just fine. Shouldn't change now.

My dispute was you calling him "great". I expect him to play well under that coaching staff but let's hold off on the "greatness" until he shows it on the big stage.

8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83