Boutte applies for Executive AD job at PAISD

outanup

Guest nostradamus

Regarding AD jobs, a school district does not have to require a master's degree in administration to hire someone for the AD position.  Even if that is a prerequisite for that position, it is very easy for districts to hire someone on an emergency certification basis.  As long as they are showing progress toward the proper certification a district can pretty much hire whoever they want.

Regarding AD jobs, a school district does not have to require a master's degree in administration to hire someone for the AD position.  Even if that is a prerequisite for that position, it is very easy for districts to hire someone on an emergency certification basis.  As long as they are showing progress toward the proper certification a district can pretty much hire whoever they want.

Thanks for clearing that up, Nos. I knew that but I was just curious if Boutte had a master's or not.

Btw, like it was mentioned earlier, if he did get the job, do you have any clue as to who Ozen would be interested in? You can pm me your thoughts if you would like.

Guest DickVitale

Could become the FIRST Executive AD/Head Basketball coach in 5A school history.... ;)....PAISD will agree to ANYTHING to get him back on the Port Arthur sidelines.... 8)

Guest DickVitale

Well, the Memorial basketball job is not open TODAY, he is interviewing for the executive AD position, in which he was contacted about...But you HAVE to know that SOMETHING is brewing as it pertains to the other spot....SOMETHING. THey have been trying to put a package together for him to have that spot for a while now.  THIS may be their ticket.  New school openeing up in the fall...Bad news for Nederand is that players like Dionte Forney, and #14, and #11 WILL BE AT MEMORIAL if this happens....You guys do realize this right? PAISD knows this too... ;)

Only one problem....Unless Coach K heads to p.a. the Nederland kids will stay in Nederland....That's where they LIVE...inside the boundary lines... The difference is the SCHOOL DISTRICT...where they can excel in Education, as well as athletics....Great kids, who are doing well in both. I just wish Nederland were some type of Magnet where they could get more medical students out of there....Question: If Boutte goes over to p.a. , is he a threat to recruit those kids????  Thought that was illegal in H>S> sports........

One more question....Is Executive A.D. like Executive Principal, cause if it is ,this is a first for me....Maybe like Medical Magnet....Like a CEO of a hospital or something..Come on...Let's not make it sound any more important than it is....The executive A.D. will be grooming x amount of future professional athletes that will be performing at an all time...YA DA YA DA YA DA....It is what it is....Just like all the other A.D.'s....................................................

Guest DickVitale

Keep coach boutee in your prayers he lost someone this week and havent been at practice for a few days

???....Lost someone? They are taking finals this week and are not practicing anyway...... ???

Guest DickVitale

Masters preferred and be careful on you think has applied or hasn't applied...Coaches are coaching teams now and this isn't football season when games aren't going on...

Be very careful who you think has or hasn't. You could be very surprised.

End of story.

This is true, but I do know that he was called to interview today and it may be just that....Who knows.

One more question....Is Executive A.D. like Executive Principal, cause if it is ,this is a first for me....Maybe like Medical Magnet....Like a CEO of a hospital or something..Come on...Let's not make it sound any more important than it is....The executive A.D. will be grooming x amount of future professional athletes that will be performing at an all time...YA DA YA DA YA DA....It is what it is....Just like all the other A.D.'s....................................................

Whats wrong with grooming future professional athletes?

Guest DickVitale

Only one problem....Unless Coach K heads to p.a. the Nederland kids will stay in Nederland....That's where they LIVE...inside the boundary lines... The difference is the SCHOOL DISTRICT...where they can excel in Education, as well as athletics....Great kids, who are doing well in both. I just wish Nederland were some type of Magnet where they could get more medical students out of there....Question: If Boutte goes over to p.a. , is he a threat to recruit those kids????  Thought that was illegal in H>S> sports........

You know DARN well that those kids that I mentioned are not "Nederland" kids...If Lincoln was still around those kids would be there and you know it...."Nederland kids".....yeah right... ::)

You know DARN well that those kids that I mentioned are not "Nederland" kids...If Lincoln was still around those kids would be there and you know it...."Nederland kids".....yeah right... ::)

Only one of those kids you mention has not lived in Nederland for several years.  They are good kids and no speculation about them should be on this thread.  There are always more factors than just athletics to consider.  Let them enjoy this season and worry about where they play in the future when there is reason to speculate. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont