Boutte applies for Executive AD job at PAISD

outanup

Only one problem....Unless Coach K heads to p.a. the Nederland kids will stay in Nederland....That's where they LIVE...inside the boundary lines... The difference is the SCHOOL DISTRICT...where they can excel in Education, as well as athletics....Great kids, who are doing well in both. I just wish Nederland were some type of Magnet where they could get more medical students out of there....Question: If Boutte goes over to p.a. , is he a threat to recruit those kids????  Thought that was illegal in H>S> sports........

You know DARN well that those kids that I mentioned are not "Nederland" kids...If Lincoln was still around those kids would be there and you know it...."Nederland kids".....yeah right... ::)

Only one of those kids you mention has not lived in Nederland for several years.  They are good kids and no speculation about them should be on this thread.  There are always more factors than just athletics to consider.  Let them enjoy this season and worry about where they play in the future when there is reason to speculate. 

So what district do they live in?

Actually ,the job was created for Thompson. It was posted last spring and then tabled when James Gamble applied. Cant see the board denying Gamble the job, that is if he really wants it. Wouldnt be suprised if RT walked away from all of it. The board meeting tomorrow night will be interesting. I smell change.

As far as I know they all live in Nederland. I know where every Nederland player lives exept for Kelvin. Unless someone has very recently moved without informing me. Plus they all like it a lot here I honestly don't believe they would ever move just to go to Memorial to play basketball for coach Boutte when they have a great coach in Coach English anyway.

Come on now Bluedove...what do you mean...everybody in the state knows how the boundaries work..You have to live within the boundaries of a particular school to be eligible to participate in extra curricular activities....This is true in MOST cases, unless the school is special or MAGNET....Wow !

But as everyone knows if Lincoln was around....Lincoln has been gone and most move on...School districts are different and families move in and move out of places...Teams are teams, you play with the hand your dealt, and you don't make excuses......If we just had this kid or that kid...Alot of kids can play....So let the real games begin, and if the team we cheer for does'nt do well...You can always blame the coaches!!!!!! Parents will anyway, because their kid is good enough to play at the next level...Just ask them!!!

Sad thing, kids/parents run from competition.  When did Nederland or PN-G become a basketball magnet all of a sudden?  Bottom line:  I expect to see many a kid come back to PA--especially those in the Stonegate area with a brand new shiny school in their back yard.  An elementary is being built in the are also....

We need an AD/HC not some made up position as if PA was a multi-high school district....

We need an AD/HC not some made up position as if PA was a multi-high school district....

You are right about that.... Executive AD positions work well for multi school districts where each school has a campus coordinator, but when there is just one high school why would there be a need for an Executive AD position?

Come on now Bluedove...what do you mean...everybody in the state knows how the boundaries work..You have to live within the boundaries of a particular school to be eligible to participate in extra curricular activities....This is true in MOST cases, unless the school is special or MAGNET....Wow !

But as everyone knows if Lincoln was around....Lincoln has been gone and most move on...School districts are different and families move in and move out of places...Teams are teams, you play with the hand your dealt, and you don't make excuses......If we just had this kid or that kid...Alot of kids can play....So let the real games begin, and if the team we cheer for does'nt do well...You can always blame the coaches!!!!!! Parents will anyway, because their kid is good enough to play at the next level...Just ask them!!!

There are gray areas. I personally know kids who live in one district but attend school in another district.

Guest DickVitale

Sad thing, kids/parents run from competition.  When did Nederland or PN-G become a basketball magnet all of a sudden?  Bottom line:  I expect to see many a kid come back to PA--especially those in the Stonegate area with a brand new shiny school in their back yard.  An elementary is being built in the are also....

Thats EXACTLY what it will be...... ;)....Just watch

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont