Anyone up for a state championship double header road trip?

Next Saturday at Reliant Stadium in Houston there will be the class 5A state championship double header. The Div. II game will be at 2pm, the Division I game at 7pm. I think we should get a group up and go over to take in the last football games of the season.

If anyone is interested, please post here.

Next Saturday at Reliant Stadium in Houston there will be the class 5A state championship double header. The Div. II game will be at 2pm, the Division I game at 7pm. I think we should get a group up and go over to take in the last football games of the season.

If anyone is interested, please post here.

You can buy tickets in advance at Ticketmaster locations. Tickets are $16-$18 and cover both games. I'm in Houston and shall be there.

2:00 Div II Wylie  vs. Katy

7:00 Div I  Allen vs. Hightower ( Hightower QB is the son of former Oiler Alonzo Highsmith and has signed with Miami ). 

P.S. Pray for nice weather. Reliant roof is still under repair from Hurricane Ike and will be open.

Guest JoesBros

Has anyone heard if Fox is to broadcast the 5A games?  I know the last few seasons they were carried live and repeated several times over the holidays.   

Haven't seen anything on these or the 4A championships being broadcast this year.

They are doing the 5A games from Reliant on Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont