LU vs. Tech Updates/LU WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KFDM COOP

Custer is getting better every game.. He actually dunked the ball. But man Skyler is an athlete... I just hope that Tristan is better..   The crowd was awesome and it was hilarious watching the 2 sheriff folks try to keep the fans off the court... Great game... we actually played with a ton of heart... I thought they were going to introduce a bunch of possible football recruits..   Man the announcer was freaking loud tonight...  One thing.. I hope we can get someone like that Vohskul kid.. He was an animal.. quick and tenacious..

There were more people tonight then last years BYU game and that crowd was announced 6700. Not sure who was counting tonight, but I think they were wrong. Looked like 7500+.

Tech couldn't handle our speed tonight. KD, Skyler, Bubba, and even JB took it to them ever chance they got. We also stepped it up on defense and kept their guards from getting open threes. The best team won tonight.

Guest coachacola

I'm really impressed by the way Custer is playing.  I thought he wouldn't be this good until next year.  Skylar William's offense is really coming along, I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced Hall in the starting lineup.  Now if we can get Harper and Nwevo back soon then this team can only get better.

Lamar looked very good tonight. I was not impressed with Texas Tech.

Just can't say that LU looked great can you.........had to throw in that Tech was not impressive!!!!!  Sure would be nice just to hear a compliment instead of a compliment and a slap in the same quote!!!!!

BTW Dove can we make each other at the HJ/HF game.......please make it in the first half as it will be over by then and I will leave at half!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lamar looked very good tonight. I was not impressed with Texas Tech.

I expected that from you. The pattern is clear. Lamar win, the other team sucks. Lamar loses, Lamar sucks.

YA KNOW oprah does the samething with men cheating and women cheating. Is that where you get that from?

No one believed me, but I told all of you to watch out for Custer...

I'm going to have to eat some crow on this one.  I never thought Custer would contribute squat.  He definitely lacks in athleticism but I've got to give him credit.  I thought he played very well tonight.  I will even go as far as saying that you could make a convincing argument that he was the difference in tonights game.  He as tremendous help on the defensive boards.  When he wasn't in there Tech would get three and four shots.  That rarely happened when Custer was in there.  Plus, he really has some nice touch around the basket.  He provides a tough matchup for teams with his length.

Man, and what about Skylar Williams...good lord is he a freak or what???!!!!  What an athlete that kid is.  If he could ever learn to shoot he would be scary.  Did you see that reverse layup???!!!!!  WOW!!!!

i really dont consider this an upset.we have better players at 4 positions.one point i want to make is our coaching.our coaching is the best ive seen in awhile.players know the instant they make a mistake and its corrected.im also shocked by custers improvement.if he continues to make these strides were gonna be a tough out come the slc tourney.great night for setx.

Great win tonight for the Cards.I gotta wonder if Ashton is all the way back from his injury.He looks like he has lost his confidence.#20 for Tech was a very good shooter and Singletary looked good for the Red Raiders.Overall the atmosphere was great and I tought the crowd was closer to 8100 than 6100.

I would take this crowd over the crowds with NWST and SELA (the 2 biggest crowds we've had the past 2 years), of course it was Texas Tech and not SLC schools, but the crowd was awesome! What about Roc gettin' all jacked up after we took the lead?  I'm not going to ordain us SLC champs but I think we definitely have to heart and skill to be it. It should be interesting to see what SFA against Tech in Lubbock on New Year's Day.

One other question... Where's Terror congratulating us? Roc can't win the big one?  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Lamar looked good tonight. Got behind early but never gave up. They wanted to win this game, on there home court. This team played team ball. Number twenty was shooting lights out the first seven or eight minutes and then didn't not get going again until the final seconds. TT played good ball don't take that away from them, LU just played some good defense to counter #20 and #21. The crowd was great, really getting into the game. Then rushing the court at the end was great. I bet the players really appreciated it. Just a great game. Go LU.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83