Over/under crowd for Tech

I say under, but just barely...6400

I hope I'm wrong. Tech without Bob Knight on the bench is not a big draw.

BYU was a bigger draw because of the local Mormans, which suprised me in the numbers. Half the crowd that night was there to cheer for BYU.

If 6500+ show tonight they will be predominantly LU supporters!

I heard as of yesterday afternoon there were only 3500 tickets sold including season tickets.  It woul be a stretch to think there will be more than 3000 tickets sold between yesterday and game time.  I really, really hope I'm wrong but I'm going under.

Yeah I'm betting there will be at least 1500 tickets sold from walk ups and you can't forget students.. I bet there will at least be 800 students there... And I know there are gonna be a lot of football recruits there also.

Guest coachacola

look at the tickets that are left at lamarcardinals.com I would say a minimum of 8k will show tonight.

I just went to lamarcardinals.com and the lower level is completely sold out.  I did a quick estimate of the remaining seats available and there's probably only around 2500 seats left.  I wouldn't be surprised if they have 9,000 at the game.

look at the tickets that are left at lamarcardinals.com I would say a minimum of 8k will show tonight.

I just went to lamarcardinals.com and the lower level is completely sold out.  I did a quick estimate of the remaining seats available and there's probably only around 2500 seats left.  I wouldn't be surprised if they have 9,000 at the game.

Just what do you consider the lower level? If it's where the railing is, then the lower level is not that big, only 10 rows up. If it's where the ramps enter the arena, then the lower level would be 18 rows. I am sitting at the press table in the Montagne while typing this. I count a total of 33 rows of seats from top to bottom.

I guess the question would be what is considered the lower level?

Just what do you consider the lower level? If it's where the railing is, then the lower level is not that big, only 10 rows up. If it's where the ramps enter the arena, then the lower level would be 18 rows. I am sitting at the press table in the Montagne while typing this. I count a total of 33 rows of seats from top to bottom.

I guess the question would be what is considered the lower level?

Can't do math like that with a WB eduaction.  ;)

Guest coachacola

According to the website, rows 1-10 are the lower level and rows 11 - 34 are the upper level.  There's maybe only 10 or so lower level seats available scattered about.  The upper level is mostly sold out thru row 24.  With 14 sections left with available seats, I figure there's roughly 2000 seats left.

According to the website, rows 1-10 are the lower level and rows 11 - 34 are the upper level.  There's maybe only 10 or so lower level seats available scattered about.  The upper level is mostly sold out thru row 24.  With 14 sections left with available seats, I figure there's roughly 2000 seats left.

Thats impressive... I hope your right.

Oh my GOD! 8,000, 6,700...........give me a break! I predict 6128. You guys are funny ;D

Did you even go?

I said if they announced 6700 for BYU, then this was 8000. This crowd was bigger than that crowd.

I got there at half time :P

BLUEDOVE3, I somehow knew you was one of those "freebie" guys. ::)

Oh my GOD! 8,000, 6,700...........give me a break! I predict 6128. You guys are funny ;D

Did you even go?

I said if they announced 6700 for BYU, then this was 8000. This crowd was bigger than that crowd.

The crowd for BYU was about 4500, not any student support at that one. That was a great game though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83