Lake Travis vs. Friendswood/UPDATES/LT ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Whatever the remark was suppossed to say,Lake Travis does not need any other reason to dismantle the mustangs.It is now going to be a longer day ahead for Karum.I think ya'll had a slight chance before giving the cavaliers another reason to come after Karum,and they will come just a tad bit harder now.There is a scarcastic remark that will be realistic

Can you explain to me how that comment gives the Cavs another reason to come after Karam?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the remark was suppossed to say,Lake Travis does not need any other reason to dismantle the mustangs.It is now going to be a longer day ahead for Karum.I think ya'll had a slight chance before giving the cavaliers another reason to come after Karum,and they will come just a tad bit harder now.There is a scarcastic remark that will be realistic

Can you explain to me how that comment gives the Cavs another reason to come after Karam?

You never want to give the other team bulletin board material...anything that could be construed as disrespect from the opponent will be used as motivation for the players.  Lou Holtz was the ultimate master of this tactic.

Has anyone seen the facilities for Lake Travis, they put some college programs to shame. They have an indoor practice facility and a weight room that is state of the art. I have much respect for Lake Travis and have no doubt they are a good team, and I have no "but" here. They have to show up and play just like Friendswood does and I hope it is a good game. Stranger things have happened. Take last night for instance. Snow dropping on my home in Friendswood. Yep snowing in Houston and upper 60's in New York City. Strange things are happening.

Look at this:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Would be nice to have this at ANY high school!

Those poor guys, they are really roughin it.  :-\

Your little darling Houston Cronicle  and it's writers put out alot of what I have out in the cow lot about Friendswood all year long and now they post a article as a quote by Karum.He should have used other words than to tell the world he was gonna do everything in his power to end the game in 1 hour.You have proven you can score but as for your defense I would not even want to look at that many numbers down the Massey power ratings to find you.And you play the defending state champs who have already stomped a mudhole in a lot better defenses already.

Guest LTCAVS76

Good gracious!!!

I'm glad I don't have to feed that kid.

img3503tw5.jpg

He is #76. You should see when he invites his friends to play Rock Band and I have to feed all those big dudes.

Your little darling Houston Chronicle and it's writers put out alot of what I have out in the cow lot about Friendswood all year long and now they post a article as a quote by Karum.He should have used other words than to tell the world he was gonna do everything in his power to end the game in 1 hour.You have pr oven you can score but as for your defense I would not even want to look at that many numbers down the Massey power ratings to find you.And you play the defending state champs who have already stomped a mudhole in a lot better defenses already.

. It wasn't an article it was a blog. When asked about the schedule conflict, Quarterback Karam told KHOU reporter Matt Mucil "We're going to do our best to get the game over within an hour."  So take it for whatever you want. If you take him litterally then well I feel sorry for you.

Your little darling Houston Chronicle and it's writers put out alot of what I have out in the cow lot about Friendswood all year long and now they post a article as a quote by Karum.He should have used other words than to tell the world he was gonna do everything in his power to end the game in 1 hour.You have pr oven you can score but as for your defense I would not even want to look at that many numbers down the Massey power ratings to find you.And you play the defending state champs who have already stomped a mudhole in a lot better defenses already.

. It wasn't an article it was a blog. When asked about the schedule conflict, Quarterback Karam told KHOU reporter Matt Mucil "We're going to do our best to get the game over within an hour."  So take it for whatever you want. If you take him litterally then well I feel sorry for you.

Here's the point you are missing...the coach will do exactly that.  He will take it out of context and use it as motivation for his players that "hey, this guy's talking smack and say's he's going to end the game in one hour because they've got their parade already set up."  I guess you don't remember when the Mavs planned parade route was released to the media in their finals against the Heat?  Did they win another game after that?  Think Pat Riley may have used that to his advantage?  Don't think High School Coaches do the same thing?  Starting to wonder if some of you have ever played, coached, or been in a locker room.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder