PNG at OF cancelled

Gabe

>:(

LOL I knew you wouldn't be happy! We got that great tournament coming up this weekend.

This left OF with about 3 open dates, if not 4, on their schedule. I know the Lady Cats had a hard time finding teams willing to play them. What a reputation for OF! It is something to be proud of in a way yet kinda disappointing all at the same time.

Well I was at the gym all dang day keeping the clock or book for the JV girls and freshman boys tourn. games and I just wanted to get a game in before we have to play Kountze!  Orangefield needs to start playing off and not these local teams...Not saying they are not good just saying it would be nice to play new teams.  Play in bigger tournaments with bigger schools. 

I'm already ready for the Kountze game I hear they are VERY VERY solid this year.

I thought about your post Bobcat and heres my idea on taking long road trips and I am in no way saying this is what happened at OF. This is my opinion in HS sports in general.

You may stop to see a lot of road trips because of the price of going. Yes gas is down now yet these schedules were made months ago. Tournaments take gas, hotels and food too. Districts around the state may soon cut down on how far away teams go in all sports due to our economy. It is sad but this is maybe where we are at now.

I'm umm just ready for the food at your tourney...yeah that's about it...oh and I'll cover a game too - I promise  :D

You know you're not going to cover a game....you're just coming to eat, cause see you're the boss now and you can do what you want....it's almost time for YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I'll be working lol. I have quickly learned being the boss only means more emails and phone calls to deal with.

Covering a game is an escape! That is why I was disappointed tonight's game was cancelled. I had to go back and design the Opinion page instead of write up a game!

Well I was at the gym all dang day keeping the clock or book for the JV girls and freshman boys tourn. games and I just wanted to get a game in before we have to play Kountze!  Orangefield needs to start playing off and not these local teams...Not saying they are not good just saying it would be nice to play new teams.  Play in bigger tournaments with bigger schools. 

I'm already ready for the Kountze game I hear they are VERY VERY solid this year.

If you want to handle Kountze...play man and don't let them shoot the 3.  The are deadly outside the arc.

>:(

LOL I knew you wouldn't be happy! We got that great tournament coming up this weekend.

This left OF with about 3 open dates, if not 4, on their schedule. I know the Lady Cats had a hard time finding teams willing to play them. What a reputation for OF! It is something to be proud of in a way yet kinda disappointing all at the same time.

::)  ( Couldn't find the giant head so this small one will have to do)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476