Volleyball championship.....LAMAR WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLV

Never been to a LU Volleyball game but I have seen some quality Big 12 (A&M vs. Nebraska two years ago) and some Big East (Notre Dame vs. Syracuse) three weeks ago in South Bend.Ā  Congrats on another SLC Championship for the Cardinals!!!!

Gotta love those shorts the gals wear!!!! :o :o :o :o

Never been to a LU Volleyball game but I have seen some quality Big 12 (A&M vs. Nebraska two years ago) and some Big East (Notre Dame vs. Syracuse) three weeks ago in South Bend.Ā  Congrats on another SLC Championship for the Cardinals!!!!

Gotta love those shorts the gals wear!!!! :o :o :o :o

haha oh yea

congrats lady cards

Great win! Just add another NCAA team for the Cardinal's up and coming athletic program.

I was lucky enough to watch the last few minutes and witness the win, the team battled back from being down 11-10 I believe.

Great win! Just add another NCAA team for the Cardinal's up and coming athletic program.

I was lucky enough to watch the last few minutes and witness the win, the team battled back from being down 11-10 I believe.

Lamar was up 9-6, a minute later they were down 11-10. I thought they choked it away.

I was there and will have the highlights and post tonight at 10. An awesome match I have no fingernails left but it was worth it. If you haven't checked out the ladies you've missed out. The Mac isn't big but it's usually standing room only and very loud. They most likely will head to UT and face the powerful Lady Horns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont