Dayton vs Rosenberg Terry at Woodforest Nat'l Bank Stadium

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information.....

When can we expect Bronco Stadium to be sold for naming rights???

After that hit you took they should name it Toups Graphics Field!!!!!

how bout jerry stewart field!!!!! nice ring to it. i feel if it should be named, that name fits it good for all he's done for the program. 13 straight years in the play-offs tells it all. think about it.

If its gonna get a commercial like name then a business is gonna have to step up and put up some money. Like Woodforest Nat'l Bank Stadium in The Woodlands.

Being from Dayton, here are a few to think of:

Thif-tee Food Center Stadium

Mutt Nueman Bucking Bulls Stadium

Cow Palace BBQ Stadium

Lee's Wrecker Service Stadium

Those are our choices!!!! Pick one or add one of your own.

If its gonna get a commercial like name then a business is gonna have to step up and put up some money. Like Woodforest Nat'l Bank Stadium in The Woodlands.

Being from Dayton, here are a few to think of:

Thif-tee Food Center Stadium

Mutt Nueman Bucking Bulls Stadium

Cow Palace BBQ Stadium

Lee's Wrecker Service Stadium

Those are our choices!!!! Pick one or add one of your own.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the information.....

When can we expect Bronco Stadium to be sold for naming rights???

After that hit you took they should name it Toups Graphics Field!!!!!

how bout jerry stewart field!!!!! nice ring to it. i feel if it should be named, that name fits it good for all he's done for the program. 13 straight years in the play-offs tells it all. think about it.

No offense to Jerry Stewart, because he does his thing but Bronco Stadium has stood on that site for 67 years now and I think that is the way it should always be all about the Broncos.

Come on Russel. I know you have a name for the stadium other than Bronco Stadium. Yes I know that your grandpa or your great uncle or someone in your family was on the team 67 years ago when that stadium was built. If someone was to put up some money to get the stadium named after them, who would you want it to be?

Dont even say VanZandt stadium either!!! Although Im sure if it was up to B. Reeves it would be called Sherman stadium or Bob10 field.

Come on Russel. I know you have a name for the stadium other than Bronco Stadium. Yes I know that your grandpa or your great uncle or someone in your family was on the team 67 years ago when that stadium was built. If someone was to put up some money to get the stadium named after them, who would you want it to be?

Dont even say VanZandt stadium either!!! Although Im sure if it was up to B. Reeves it would be called Sherman stadium or Bob10 field.

How about "Blackie Graves Memorial Stadium"

I am not a fan of naming rights, with exception to a clear beyond any other option name. As for one you are looking at quality names, all true and we need a WALL OF HONOR in Dayton for all of them, way past due my friends and that brings all of those names together in Bronco Stadium. Another issue against naming  for someone throws cash and wants the no offense, Johnny "Goat" Dudley Stadium and I do love ya Goat, but nah not in for that. But hey go ahead and name it after a great former Bronco if you must, but even though my Grandfather (scored first ever TD in Stadium and if you ask the older generation I promise they will share his name with you, anyhow) and many other relatives played there is not the deal here, I would and only would upfront without flinching agree to place Schmitty on the Press Box, who crossed over more generations of Broncos than that fine man???

Smitty the Bronco trainer for ages?One great guy that laughed at me in the 60's as he put Ben Gay on a rash instead of a diaper rash oinment then told me to get in the hot whirlpool.Ouch

See the memories are so touching!!!

I was wondering if any one would bring up Smitty...

When I came to Dayton I was blessed to know him his last few years.

He certainly crossed the generations with Dayton athletics.

Back to the subject....

GO BRONCOS!!!

Please....

Start the game this Saturday like you played the third quarter against Gilmer.

All will be well in Bronco land if that happens.

I was just joking about all of the different names but I actually think it should be Bronco Stadium for a long time to come. If Coach Stewart stays in Dayton for about 12 more years then I think maybe his name should be considered.

Hey Russ, Are you gonna make it to the game Saturday? Hope to see ya there and we can watch those Broncos kick the (you know what) out of Rosenburg. Go Bronco's and look forward to seeing a sea of purple on the visitor side!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83