141 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Kville
    • Arp

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man some people just dont know when to stop..LOL if you havent visited smoaky lately you need to. Its hillarious!!! They have me cracking up over here! Anyway, I am getting so pumped about this game. All I can say is I hope Arp has what it takes to back their words up because they are going to be eating an awful lot of CROW come Friday night!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

oh man some people just dont know when to stop..LOL if you havent visited smoaky lately you need to. Its hillarious!!! They have me cracking up over here! Anyway, I am getting so pumped about this game. All I can say is I hope Arp has what it takes to back their words up because they are going to be eating an awful lot of CROW come Friday night!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Tell me about it!  Their purpose is to make us mad and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!  I am having a blast with these guys!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Tell me about it!  Their purpose is to make us mad and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!  I am having a blast with these guys!

I personally love the pics of you and I. We are so handsome..dont you think? LOLOLOL Where are they getting these photos from? Looks like something off of myspace.LOL I dont know..it is hilarious. I'm waiting for the next pic to come up. Some of them are quite humorous!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

I personally love the pics of you and I. We are so handsome..dont you think? LOLOLOL Where are they getting these photos from? Looks like something off of myspace.LOL I dont know..it is hilarious. I'm waiting for the next pic to come up. Some of them are quite humorous!

It is a great pic...gonna have to hide the photo album!

Should be a great game, I'll be there for WOS / Gilmer and definitely stay and watch this one. K-Ville always has athletes, I would have like to have seen K-Ville and WOS line it up this year but good old IKE did us in on that one  -  Go southeast Texas lets bring home 2 state championships. 

K-Ville should take this one if they don't let the pigskin loose.

9 points either way bc or weather??

ha.... and caldwell was supposed to beat kville bad huh??

just watched that link for the westwood/arp game. arp no longer impresses me whatsoever.

i would be very surprised if its close. i do not understand their ranking at all. but arp has turf???

and the qb is scared to hit. doesnt throw very well, DEF not close to the best 2a qb. i vote hazelwood... lol

9 points either way bc or weather??

ha.... and caldwell was supposed to beat kville bad huh??

just watched that link for the westwood/arp game. arp no longer impresses me whatsoever.

i would be very surprised if its close. i do not understand their ranking at all. but arp has turf???

and the qb is scared to hit. doesnt throw very well, DEF not close to the best 2a qb. i vote hazelwood... lol

Please read my post carefully before spouting off....I didn't say the game is 9 points either way because of the weather, I said I expected the game to be within 9 points and I called it a pick em because of the weather forecast....Meaning the weather could cause some unforced turnovers, etc...and the ball could very well bounce either way.  Don't get all fired up because I didn't say Kville would win by 35...This is the 3rd round of the playoffs and I think it would be foolish to overlook anyone...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder