Coach Matt Burnett Article

KFDM COOP

One thing I want to point out is the world "column" on the Port Arthur News' website. This means this is not a news story and is Tom Halliburton's opinion.

Whether you agree or disagree, we sports writers and journalists are paid to have opinions. It takes a lot of courage to right what you feel knowing many people who read it will only criticize you. I applaud people in this profession who can write an opinion column, put his name and headshot to it and stand by his opinion. There is no hiding from it behind false names and it is out there in the open for anyone to read. I have done it myself on many issues and will continue to do it because of people like Tom and Bob who have taught me to not care if what you write will cause friction. Be a man, write your opinion and feel great you have this liberty to do so in this country.

Kudos Tom for giving your opinion whether anyone else, or I for that matter, agree or not.

Why give kudos for giving his opinion?  That's his job.  Let's give kudos to the garbage man also for dumping that trash can.

Same thing.

Actually yes you should. Are you out there dumping trash unless you are a trash man? I am a type of person who gives honor to anyone's line of work as long as it is legal and ethical. Someone has to do the jobs.

Unless that person is in the line of work of coaching and he or she doesn't happen to win enough games then it's okay to take the mighty pen and rip them for their win - loss record or on the other hand to give "kudos" to the courageous sports writer who is making the brave comments while using words like "pathetic" to describe the play of teenage boys who, for who the most part, weren't even old enough to vote in the last election. It then doesn't matter to "HONOR" the job of a coach even if that coach's actions are "legal and ethical" because they are then fair game to the courageous, honorable, non-hiding, gutsy sports writer, regardless of the lives that particular coach may be positively touching or impacting, right Gabe?

As bad as the trustees want to replace Matt B. They will not choose to break his contract if he has one more year left. Now after saying that. I would love to take him as Def. Coord. Think he'd come over?

? Whats wrong with ours?

maybe the defensive part.... might be a good coordinator, but Ned hasn't shown a whole lot on def.... I guess that falls on him according to some.

I don't really understand many of you that are complaining.  I have seen similar comments being posted at various times on this very public forum not only about MB and PNG but also other teams.  Is this a case of I can voice my own negative opinions about my coach and team but nobody else can.  I don't necessarily agree with Haliburton but he is saying what I've seen many post.  I agree with Gabe an opinion column is simply that.  His opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's.  Take it for what it is worth.  You couldn't pay me enough to coach or write because everything you do is publicly subjectively scrutinized and analyzed to the nth degree and even when you do your job right someone is going to find fault.  It's the nature of the beast.

I don't really understand many of you that are complaining.  I have seen similar comments being posted at various times on this very public forum not only about MB and PNG but also other teams.  Is this a case of I can voice my own negative opinions about my coach and team but nobody else can.  I don't necessarily agree with Haliburton but he is saying what I've seen many post.  I agree with Gabe an opinion column is simply that.  His opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's.   Take it for what it is worth.   You couldn't pay me enough to coach or write because everything you do is publicly subjectively scrutinized and analyzed to the nth degree and even when you do your job right someone is going to find fault.  It's the nature of the beast.

Good afternoon Tom! ;D

I don't really understand many of you that are complaining.  I have seen similar comments being posted at various times on this very public forum not only about MB and PNG but also other teams.  Is this a case of I can voice my own negative opinions about my coach and team but nobody else can.  I don't necessarily agree with Haliburton but he is saying what I've seen many post.  I agree with Gabe an opinion column is simply that.  His opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's.   Take it for what it is worth.   You couldn't pay me enough to coach or write because everything you do is publicly subjectively scrutinized and analyzed to the nth degree and even when you do your job right someone is going to find fault.  It's the nature of the beast.

Good afternoon Tom! ;D

LOL, Good One!

Good afternoon Tom! ;D

LOL, Good One!

LOL, glad the mood has lightened around here!

Nobody's complaining.  We're just voicing our opinion about his opinion.  A person can give their opinion which automatically opens them up now for scrutiny.  It's the right of everyone to be able to voice their opinion.  Remember what Gabe said about the courageous sports writer or anyone else who wants to give their opinion, "Be a man, write your opinion and feel great you have this liberty to do so in this country."

Gabe also said to give Kudos to the courageous sports writer who is brave enough to write about how "pathetic" the PNG players played for MB. 

To be honest I have always loved coach burnett as a player when i was in high school .....but i believe that coach burnett is near the end of his tenure at png. Yes, I believe that he should be able to finish his existing contract through next year but after that I believe that he and the head coaching positioning should part ways. Yes, at times he has made things work but this team was not so bad to be 1-6 in district. I just think that Png needs a new direction. As in with Coach Comeaux in Volleyball she is still trapped in a 70's style volleyball and Coach Burnett is trap in "Bread and Butter" power running offense and it does not work like it used to. I believe we need a coach that can bring in a spread or west coast style offense and make it work. (Coach Long from Kelly) Yes, CB is a good defensively minded coach and i think he can still be successful as a DC somewhere becauses in that role he would not be under near as much scrutiny as he is now, but i wish him the best but in the best interest of our Indians we need a new leader.

Matt Burnett tryed the spread two different times and after loseing two or three games went back to the power running game. PNG did not run the spread offense when Dustin Long was QB, they ran the same style Burnett runs today, but with some one else (M.Long) calling the play's on friday night, I would say they need an offensive coordinator that can mix things up and keep people off balance. The offense needs some new life, the toss sweep is ok as part of your offense, but is very boring when you live and die by it. Get some offensive help...

Wish we could get Long back................................

I got a question and this is not for or against Burnett or Long.

What did PNG do in the years inbetween Dustin Long leaving and Mike Long leaving.

I remember a couple of playoff teams but no powerhouse. And I dont want to hear any crap about not knowing PNG football if I am not a PNG fan. It is just my opinion that if MB did leave, then I would take a look at whats out there before I jumped all over M. Long. There are some good coaches that would jump all over that job.

It is true that outsiders don't understand the frustrations that the PNG faithful have with Burnett.

During the last 10 years I've seen a coach who has done an outstanding job in some areas such as conditioning his teams, and I know he wants the best for PNG.  However, I have seen a decline in fan interest and a decline in the teams focus over the last 10 years.  Our offense has been very predictable and oriented towards the run. The problem with this is that year after year I've seen us run on and win against the LCMs of the district, only to be stopped by the Nederlands and the better teams of the district, because they put 8 to 9 defenders within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage, stopping the run and daring us to pass. Our passing game has been pathetic at best, at no fault to the players.  We had the best passing quarterback in the district this year.  I can count on one hand the number of passes that go to a tightend or a running back for the entire season.  When they do throw to a tight end, it usually results in a big gain.  I've come to the conclusion that The coaching staff doesn't have the knowledge or experience to develop a wide open offense.  I've also come to  believe that we need to bring in a coach who has a good understanding of the passing game and has a history of developing quarterbacks so we can spread the field with more than 2 receivers creating problems for the defense.  Texas and Texas Tech have proven that you can open up the run with the pass. 

I know decisions are difficult to make when it concerns good people.  However, I feel a change is needed at PNG. 

Doesn't seem Like Nuemann is leaving Ned anytime soon, I wonder if Coach Barrow would consider the PNG head coaches job if it was open, nice pay raise. He can develope QB's with the best of them. I'd hate to loose Monty, but it would probably double his salary and not a bad gig IF you can win.

Hold it, lets don't get too crazy here.

It is true that outsiders don't understand the frustrations that the PNG faithful have with Burnett.

During the last 10 years I've seen a coach who has done an outstanding job in some areas such as conditioning his teams, and I know he wants the best for PNG.  However, I have seen a decline in fan interest and a decline in the teams focus over the last 10 years.   Our offense has been very predictable and oriented towards the run. The problem with this is that year after year I've seen us run on and win against the LCMs of the district, only to be stopped by the Nederlands and the better teams of the district, because they put 8 to 9 defenders within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage, stopping the run and daring us to pass. Our passing game has been pathetic at best, at no fault to the players.  We had the best passing quarterback in the district this year.  I can count on one hand the number of passes that go to a tightend or a running back for the entire season.  When they do throw to a tight end, it usually results in a big gain.  I've come to the conclusion that The coaching staff doesn't have the knowledge or experience to develop a wide open offense.  I've also come to  believe that we need to bring in a coach who has a good understanding of the passing game and has a history of developing quarterbacks so we can spread the field with more than 2 receivers creating problems for the defense.  Texas and Texas Tech have proven that you can open up the run with the pass. 

I know decisions are difficult to make when it concerns good people.  However, I feel a change is needed at PNG. 

That still does not answer the question. What did PNG do in the time frame after Dustin Long graduated and his Dad left for Kelly?

During the last 10 years I've seen a coach who has done an outstanding job in some areas such as conditioning his teams, and I know he wants the best for PNG.  However, I have seen a decline in fan interest and a decline in the teams focus over the last 10 years.   Our offense has been very predictable and oriented towards the run. The problem with this is that year after year I've seen us run on and win against the LCMs of the district, only to be stopped by the Nederlands and the better teams of the district, because they put 8 to 9 defenders within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage, stopping the run and daring us to pass. Our passing game has been pathetic at best, at no fault to the players.  We had the best passing quarterback in the district this year.  I can count on one hand the number of passes that go to a tightend or a running back for the entire season.  When they do throw to a tight end, it usually results in a big gain.  I've come to the conclusion that The coaching staff doesn't have the knowledge or experience to develop a wide open offense.  I've also come to  believe that we need to bring in a coach who has a good understanding of the passing game and has a history of developing quarterbacks so we can spread the field with more than 2 receivers creating problems for the defense.  Texas and Texas Tech have proven that you can open up the run with the pass. 

That still does not answer the question. What did PNG do in the time frame after Dustin Long graduated and his Dad left for Kelly?

2007 8-4   Matt Burnett District Champions

2006 5-5   Matt Burnett   

2005 5-3   Matt Burnett   

2004 8-4   Matt Burnett District Champions

2003 9-3*   Matt Burnett District Champions, *includes 38-18 win over Jasper that was later forfeited

2002 5-5-0   Matt Burnett   

2001 3-6-0   Matt Burnett   

2000 5-5-0   Matt Burnett

Not including this years record.

Does that answer the question?  Less than impressive, Post the job and see who applies.

Long was only good because of his son, what has he done since he has left PNG   (NOTHING) !!!

Amen, these people wanting Long need to stop and see who applies before you call for him. I think some might be surprised at some of the names that will apply for this attractive position. I would bet there are some pretty good coaches waiting now to see how this unfolds.

Long was only good because of his son, what has he done since he has left PNG   (NOTHING) !!!

Amen, these people wanting Long need to stop and see who applies before you call for him. I think some might be surprised at some of the names that will apply for this attractive position. I would bet there are some pretty good coaches waiting now to see how this unfolds.

Why is it so attractive, is it because of the high pay, is it because of all the athletes, or is it because of all the people that constantly bash the coach.  Nice stadium and good tradition.  Two positives and three negatives. 

Why is it so attractive, is it because of the high pay, is it because of all the athletes, or is it because of all the people that constantly bash the coach.  Nice stadium and good tradition.  Two positives and three negatives.   

you're wrong about your negatives. The pay is equivalent to most any other HS coaching position, maybe not as high but in the ballpark. Believe what you want but PNG has its fair share of athletes and the people constantly bashing the coach is not true. PNG fans arent dumb people. They know and care about PNG football so when things arent getting done from the top down they voice their opinion, thats all.

HC at PNG is still one of the most attractive coaching jobs in SETX IMO and if it opens up I bet you see some pretty good names pop up interested.

"Even this year's seniors have to be enormously embarrassed that their last team could not become the first team to claim a victory at The New Reservation."

Is this what people are referring to as what he should be ashamed of saying about the seniors? I would imagine that is a pretty truthful statement, unless the players really don't care about the team or the school.

When you play you have to expect criticism. If you lose them all, you can try to freshen up and clean up the turd, but it is still a turd. You hae to face up for what you did or didn't accomplish. Don't coddle your kids in failure. I've been preaching that to my fellow Vidor fans for years. If you coddle failure, then they will never try to make you proud.

A loser is a loser regardless of how you spin it. Being in 5A all those years proved that to me. Why do I say that? Because even though we have had several winning seasons in 4A, Vidor is still viewed as a losing school because of the 80s-early 90s. Once PN-G starts winning again, the perception will change. The Indian faithful won't mind the criticism then ... as long as they are eeking out wins. They are just crying foul because the media is still kicking ... only this time it is while they are down.

When Danny Malone got the job Bruce Bush made the final four list and I can't honestly remember the other two. But, anyone who knows H.S. football would agree about Malone and Bush being big names statewide. Athletes come in cycles ANYWHERE, its what you do when there isn't as much. Nederland is a prime example, Neumann has won with some lessor (talent wise) teams. He develops them and teaches them how to win. I agree about some of the fans there were some fools that were starting trouble with Malone because their kids did not get to play where they wanted.We also saw the same thing happen with Jack Daniels( PNG Softball).But, most coaches know that if they can win here they will get noticed in the playoffs here(thanks to the following not just from the PNG fans, but the whole area).Thats the difference, the whole area comes out and follows PNG. The PNG fans are no better than any other fans of a winning team.

But if and when there is a change we will see who applies.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Nice edits on the above post. 
    • That’s what they want you to believe. If the dems came up with a magical bill to end all abortion and all crime etc. etc . It still Wouldn’t pass because this nation program many to believe that the other side just don’t think different there evil and must be defeated. It works in 3rd world countries and it works here in the US. Trump had liberal beliefs so did Reagan. It’s million of democrats in the military defending freedom millions of democrats in hospitals saving lives etc. etc. don’t let American politics define a person.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
  • Topics