**West Brook vs Pasadena Memorial/West Brook wins 51-35

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game.  Pasadena had no chance of stopping our offense tonight.   No turnovers and very few penalties.   I think the only time we were stopped all night was when we dropped a touchdown pass on 4th and goal on the opening drive.

Defensively, we couldn't stop the run in the first half.  Only an interception and a fumble stooped their drives.   In the 2nd half, one adjustment seemed to make a huge difference.  Pasadena still moved the ball some, but we also turned in some plays for no gain or loss, which was the end of Pasadena.  Their passing game is not much. 

Lots of subs got playing time in the 4th.   Our weakness is still evident but the offense looked as good as ever.(finally!)

Congrats to the Brook.

First time I've seen you guys play this year. Memorial's defense was totally out-athleted. Gotta give it to Snelson and Imhoff, they left it all out there and kept it as close as possible. Those two are warriors. You wonder what their season would have been like with just a little defense.

Good luck the rest of the way to the Bruins.

Oh yea, 33 is a hoss.

Congrats to the Brook.

First time I've seen you guys play this year. Memorial's defense was totally out-athleted. Gotta give it to Snelson and Imhoff, they left it all out there and kept it as close as possible. Those two are warriors. You wonder what their season would have been like with just a little defense.

Good luck the rest of the way to the Bruins.

Oh yea, 33 is a hoss.

yes he is

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83