Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did yall say Kirbyville was the home team?  Thats not a good sign since the home team at LCM has not won a game in years!!! lol

We are talking about LCM though.. :D :D :D...We will change that!!!

LOL YEA IT WILL BE THE FIRST WIN BY THE HOME TEAM THERE THIS SEASON!!! LOL SORRY BOJO BUT MODDY HAS TO GO!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!

ya didnt our #32 from anahuac run a faster 100 in regionals last year than yalls 32 ..yea i think so  haha whatever keep thinkin kvilles gona beat us..the more the better. I seen them play woodville on film ...way over rated :) alright now lets see the great comebacks yall have gettin way to hardcore with the keyboard

ya since u know what u talkin bout our #32 didnt even run the 100 last year..

Dude..

Everybody is talking so much noise like they know what is going to happen at this game.

And everybody is saying that Anahuac is the underdoggss.. So that just comes to show that you dont know what is going to happen when they walk in there.

In my opinion i think this could be anybodys game. (Cough Cough)ANAHUAC!!! I think  Kvilee has there heads too big that its going to mess them up. If they go in there honestly thinking like they are talking they will screw everything up. But if Anahuac looses this game Kvilles time will come during backetball. they cant even touch anahuac there. But for football it will be an okay game. anahuac is still going to take it home...

[move]NO X[/move]

Predictions?

" post="471450" timestamp="1227079296"]

Dude..

Everybody is talking so much noise like they know what is going to happen at this game.

And everybody is saying that Anahuac is the underdoggss.. So that just comes to show that you dont know what is going to happen when they walk in there.

In my opinion i think this could be anybodys game. (Cough Cough)ANAHUAC!!! I think  Kvilee has there heads too big that its going to mess them up. If they go in there honestly thinking like they are talking they will screw everything up. But if Anahuac looses this game Kvilles time will come during backetball. they cant even touch anahuac there. But for football it will be an okay game. anahuac is still going to take it home...

[move]NO X[/move]

Predictions?

I can assure you that they aren't any Kville football players on this board!  So the talk back and forth on this site isn't going to affect the game as you seem to think.  You also might want to try the spell check botton before you post!  

just wait an see when anahuac pulls out the upset

I thought the mental institution was in Rusk.. i guess my mother informed me wrong.. i'll let her know that it's in Anauhac??

I guess your mother was in the mental institution then and couldn't remember what she told you and crazy must run in your family since you can't seem to remember what she said.  Much respect to the community of Rusk and the people that work at the Hospital because the people confined there are humans just like the rest of us so maybe you shouldn't give low blows you may end up there one day.  Look this is about the kids and believe it or not kids read this every day.  Just let them play the game and leave all the name calling and trash talkin on the field where it will be battled out.  If Kirbyville wins then they are the better team if Anahuac wins, likewise.  How immature can you get?

Guest rykerx144

im going to say kirbyville by forty!!!  and could be probably 50 but your only saving grace will be that you now have a Barbay and Alvarez has alot of respect for the Barbay's!!

Its funny..all these high school kids on here..they have no clue what they're up against. I guess they think they could beat Newton too. Oh well..we have 1 day left to find out who's gonna be eatin crow..and I can pretty much guarantee you that it wont be KIRBYVILLE!!! ;D

GOOD LUCK PANTHERS..UR GONNA NEED IT!!!

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!!

ps. Just like Lefty said..there are no players from kirbyville on this board so the people you are speaking to are FANS!!!! NOT PLAYERS!! LOL The boys are TOO BUSY getting prepared for the game to worry about this forum!!! They will be bringing it tomorrow as usual!

ok Kville is def. not getting too big headed we see ya'll as competitors and we know ya'll have an awesome RB and freshman, but we have an awesome TEAM, two players cant pull the whole team. All the FANS on here are just ready to show ya'll what we're really about. All the trash talkin on here doesn't matter once they step on that feild. Alverez is ready and so is the whole team. So ya'll can just all shut up

USELESS INFO

ANAHUAC HAS PLAYED    W-L         score                             Kville has played      W-L      score

Kinkaid- private              4-5        19-0 W                       Diboll 3a     playoff        8-3       36-28w

Danbury                        4-6        13-27 L                      Jasper 3a    playoffs       4-6       44-43w

Concordia-private           6-6        47-21w                      Center 3a                     3-7        35-0 w

HJ    3A                        4-6         29-34L                      Crockett 3a  playoffs      6-5        39-6 w

Hardin                          6-3         35-13 w                     Shelbyville                    6-4        61-7 w

EC     playoffs               5-4         47-12w                      Himphill                         2-8        54-6W

Kountz                         4-4         28-21 w                     Woodville                      3-6        50-7w

Warren                         2-8         51-0 W                      San Augustine  playoffs   5-5        54-7w

Buna                            6-3         29-21w                      Newton         playoffs     7-3        42-27w

bye                                                                           CC               PLAYOFFS   8-2        35-15W

OUTSCORING OPPTS

332-162                     450-146

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder