Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

Ive sat back and watched alot of anahuac fans say that they have all this 4.3 and 4.4 speed.  that's hilarios, i guess every player on their team is going DI college. I guess we should get rid of Colt McCoy and the rest of the Horns along with Graham Harrell and the Red Raiders and let anahuac play for them.  One of ya'll even threw in there that only a couple of ya'lls guys are over 200lbs.  Let us introduce ya'll to #32 HB and DB, committed to Rice and yeah he is over 200lbs and runs a 4.4 or so in the 40.  I guarantee you that there is no way in you know where that ya'll are bigger, faster, stronger than Newton, Jasper, Diboll, or CC.  Maybe Center or Crockett who we showed the door to, but I doubt ya'll are their size based on what info. i've gathered from previous statements.  And #32 is just getting you warmed up for the other RB's.  And when you "think" that you have caught on to the running game look to the skies because the bombs will start dropping on ya like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

That's classic!  ;D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive sat back and watched alot of anahuac fans say that they have all this 4.3 and 4.4 speed.  that's hilarios, i guess every player on their team is going DI college. I guess we should get rid of Colt McCoy and the rest of the Horns along with Graham Harrell and the Red Raiders and let anahuac play for them.  One of ya'll even threw in there that only a couple of ya'lls guys are over 200lbs.  Let us introduce ya'll to #32 HB and DB, committed to Rice and yeah he is over 200lbs and runs a 4.4 or so in the 40.  I guarantee you that there is no way in you know where that ya'll are bigger, faster, stronger than Newton, Jasper, Diboll, or CC.  Maybe Center or Crockett who we showed the door to, but I doubt ya'll are their size based on what info. i've gathered from previous statements.  And #32 is just getting you warmed up for the other RB's.  And when you "think" that you have caught on to the running game look to the skies because the bombs will start dropping on ya like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

you know it really ticks me off that yall doubt we got 4.3 an 4.4 speed... until you see us run our fortys keep your dang mouth shut you'll see on thursday what we got an your gonna be real embarrassed when our freshman wrecks on yall this year an prolly one or 2 more times in his high school playing time... you'll see our speed

you know it really pisses me off that yall doubt we got 4.3 an 4.4 speed... until you see us run our fortys keep your dang mouth shut you'll see on thursday what we got an your gonna be real embarrassed when our freshman wrecks on yall this year an prolly one or 2 more times in his high school playing time... you'll see our speed

You know I'm never ashamed to admit when I'm wrong, and trust me I've been wrong many times..just not this year..LOL..however...I will say this...I will be the first to tell you that if we do lose I will post on here first thing..that I was wrong and all power to Anahuac...but if you're wrong...I expect to here from you for the way you have spoke on this forum! You have come on here an attacked us Kville fans as if u think for some reason we owe you something. Until you play someone then you'll earn respect from me..but by looking at your stats and who you've played..YOU HAVENT PLAYED ANYONE TO THE CALIBER THAT WE HAVE PLAYED...SO I WOULD SUGGEST BEFORE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER THAT!!! But hey..like I said before..all you Anahuac people live in a fantasy world..you forget you play teams like warren, buna, deweyville, ec..no offense to these teams..but they are no where near the caliber of JASPER, CROCKET, NEWTON AND DIBOL. But hey..I know you all think ya'll are better than all of us put together..so..come Thursday..REALITY will set in and you make that long ride home wishing you wouldnt have talked so much trash!!! We'll be having your crow waiting for you at the concession stand with your names on it!!!!

if we lose then we can say we got beat by a great team if we win then we can say we beat a great team but either way the boys will show up thursday night and they will play their hearts out win or lose and they will keep their heads up high we are proud of what they done this year.kirbyville and the panthers have dreamed of this moment since 2 a days this is what high school football is all about.no smack talk from me good luck to my panthers and the wildcats

ya didnt our #32 from anahuac run a faster 100 in regionals last year than yalls 32 ..yea i think so  haha whatever keep thinkin kvilles gona beat us..the more the better. I seen them play woodville on film ...way over rated :) alright now lets see the great comebacks yall have gettin way to hardcore with the keyboard

I think its awesome that you've got someone that is that fast...but what you all need to realize is the power of our D is what's gonna stop that speed. You can have all the speed in the world but if your "O" doesnt open up opportunity then that speed never breaks free!!! And if your speaking of your WR..dont worry we have speed there also to break up big plays and maybe even get a few interceptions ;) But I can tell you..Newton had some sick speed..and he didnt get to break much..why...D was too much to handle!!!! So speed isnt everything my friends..and trust me we have speed too!!!! Lots of it!!! Tired of talking about it...all I can say is Anahuac better play the game of their life..and even so..Kirbyville still up Big!!!

WOW WOW WOW you talk about some trash talking!!!!! Now when my eagles played the wildcats, I know I didn't talk this much trash. The crow I had to eat was way to much but this here is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! lol Anahuac fans y'all will be eating CROW for a LONGGGGG TIME!!!!! Go Wildcats

K Ville 54 Anahuac 20

Go Eagles

Guest rykerx144

i refuse to participate in a conversation where obviously one side does not know enough about the other side or they would keep the trash talking down and just say Go Panthers!  I have heard everyone all year talk about Kirbyvilles trash talking but I think we have a new champion with the Panthers. 

I will say this, if these individuals are from Anahuac then they are total idiots! Have you heard of locker room material? Ask Buna, there were certain individuals really disrespecting Hardin the week of our game predicting a score of 99 to 0, well our boys really got up for them and put 53 points on them! My point is this, be careful what you say and how you say it because you could be doing more damage than good.

I assure you they(Anahuac) do not have that speed. I really believe that this individual is not from Anahuac, it is probably someone trying to get their team (kville) some added fire, which they don't need.

yeah im guessing your from hardin an your mad we beat yall 35 to 14... but we didnt have all that speed to do it... yea your an idiot... an all you kvillefan yall are the ones thinking yall are gonna beat us 61-7

I thought the mental institution was in Rusk.. i guess my mother informed me wrong.. i'll let her know that it's in Anauhac??

Thats a good one!!!!

yea well its cool you know where the mental institution is maybe you should find out where the elementary school is an figure out how to spell.... wait till anahuac pulls out the upset all yall thinkin yall already got it won ta heck with yall

I'm sorry the town with a mental institution (ANAHUAC) has a jacked up name thats hard to smell... i mean SPELL. ha.

you know it really pisses me off that yall doubt we got 4.3 an 4.4 speed... until you see us run our fortys keep your dang mouth shut you'll see on thursday what we got an your gonna be real embarrassed when our freshman wrecks on yall this year an prolly one or 2 more times in his high school playing time... you'll see our speed

you know what REALLY makes me laugh??? you people SERIOUSLY think you all can beat Kirbyville. Thats just outrageous. Anahuac will be a joke to K-ville. Pretty much like us playing San Augustine or something?

Everybody better keep it clean from here on out!  There has been a post that was deleted for implied foul language and it seems that some can't understand to watch what they are saying or this entire thread will be gone!  For the most part this thread has been a good one with the banter going back and forth.  Lets keep it that way from here on out.  Stay on topic!    

if we lose then we can say we got beat by a great team if we win then we can say we beat a great team but either way the boys will show up thursday night and they will play their hearts out win or lose and they will keep their heads up high we are proud of what they done this year.kirbyville and the panthers have dreamed of this moment since 2 a days this is what high school football is all about.no smack talk from me good luck to my panthers and the wildcats

Well put ANpantherfan!

I can't believe all of the trash talking going on here - especially out of Anahuac people.  We haven't had much of presence on here with the exeption of the past few weeks and all of a sudden, everyone believes in AP.  Guess that is sign that the mentality is changing around here - and not with assistance from a mental institution.  With that said, Kirbyville fans love to stir it up and we all know that a 16, 17, or 18 year old boy can't resist the temptation of arguing and bickering whenever the situation presents itself.  Way to go Kville fans - you have gotten under a childs skin!!  You should be very proud.

On a positive note, I have watched the program at Anahuac struggle for many years in the past.  With exception to 1992-1994, there is very little postseason participation in any sport. Football wise, I think we have only been to the playoffs twice since then.  Correct me if I am wrong but 2001 and 2003.  I am thrilled to see Anahuac start to see success again.  We have great athletes  and have finally gotten a coach in here that can put it all together. The entire town is excited about going to the playoffs and ready to watch their Panthers play Thursday night.  Win or lose, these kids have worked their butts off and are seeing it pay off.  Congratulations to AP and the coaching staff - we know you are working hard this week for the game and we know you will play well.  We are behind you all the way!!

I can't believe all of the trash talking going on here - especially out of Anahuac people.  We haven't had much of presence on here with the exeption of the past few weeks and all of a sudden, everyone believes in AP.  Guess that is sign that the mentality is changing around here - and not with assistance from a mental institution.  With that said, Kirbyville fans love to stir it up and we all know that a 16, 17, or 18 year old boy can't resist the temptation of arguing and bickering whenever the situation presents itself.  Way to go Kville fans - you have gotten under a childs skin!!  You should be very proud.

On a positive note, I have watched the program at Anahuac struggle for many years in the past.  With exception to 1992-1994, there is very little postseason participation in any sport. Football wise, I think we have only been to the playoffs twice since then.  Correct me if I am wrong but 2001 and 2003.  I am thrilled to see Anahuac start to see success again.  We have great athletes  and have finally gotten a coach in here that can put it all together. The entire town is excited about going to the playoffs and ready to watch their Panthers play Thursday night.  Win or lose, these kids have worked their butts off and are seeing it pay off.  Congratulations to AP and the coaching staff - we know you are working hard this week for the game and we know you will play well.  We are behind you all the way!!

I am so glad to see that not everyone from Anahuac is completely rude! You have made an awesome Post and you are right. Anahuac should be proud to make the playoffs and you do have an awesome coaching staff. I cant wait for our teams to come head to head thursday. I hope its a great game!!! Either way, both teams have worked extremely hard to get where they are this week, and deserve to play well. GOOD LUCK WILDCATS..and good luck to your Panthers.

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

Barbay is an awesome person and coach.  I can assure you that as long as Barbay is in charge in Anahuac your program will continue to grow and improve.  Me being a East Chambers graduate (94) and now a Kirbyville fan I really hate the fact that Barbay is there because i know what he's capable of, but I am proud for you and your community and look forward to a renewed rivalry!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami