Silsbee vs Navasota Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

Guest tigersvoice

I don't know but hope you guys win.

Hey etbu!  Thanks for your wishes and I enjoyed visiting with you tonight.  WE  WERE Lucky to pull the game out with 31 seconds remaining.  If Huffman could develop a

passing attack they would be formidabile.  Check you next year my man.  Good fortune to your #4 son.  tigersvoice

Guest tigersvoice

Well, on to the Navasota game.  If Navasota scouts were expecting to see something revealing tonight they were disappointed.  Silsbee was lucky to win this game against Huffman.  Huffman outplayed Silsbee for the whole game except for the last minute.  Silsbee was able to get a touchdown on a short field with under a minute to play.  And still, Huffman made it a nail biter with their efforts in the last few seconds.  My hat's off to the Huffman Falcons.  Almost everyone figured Silsbee would win except the Huffman Falcon players.  They thought differently.  Be proud Huffman Falcons.

Navasota coaches were also at the Silsbee-HJ game.  They likely saw a little more in the game.  As a district foe of Silsbee I will be pulling for the Tigers in this one.  I hope they win it all as that would mean that they would not have their basketball players for several more weeks!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well, on to the Navasota game.  If Navasota scouts were expecting to see something revealing tonight they were disappointed.  Silsbee was lucky to win this game against Huffman.  Huffman outplayed Silsbee for the whole game except for the last minute.  Silsbee was able to get a touchdown on a short field with under a minute to play.  And still, Huffman made it a nail biter with their efforts in the last few seconds.  My hat's off to the Huffman Falcons.  Almost everyone figured Silsbee would win except the Huffman Falcon players.  They thought differently.  Be proud Huffman Falcons.

My sentiments also.

Of course, everything points to a Navasota win. But, Silsbee showed great courage in coming back to win in the last 2 minutes. Maybe this can propel them to a great run? Taking momentum from the Huffman game, if Silsbee gets a couple of breaks, doesn't turnover the ball, and Navasota comes into the game cocky, Silsbee could take this one!

Does anyone have the results and who they  beat this year? Liberty Hill beat them last year right?

Hey Jerry, it was great meeting you last night. I was impressed with the Falcon team, great heart and well coached.

Thanks same here and came back to congrad and saw Wayne but you were out.

Guest tigersvoice

Navasota coaches were also at the Silsbee-HJ game.  They likely saw a little more in the game.  As a district foe of Silsbee I will be pulling for the Tigers in this one.  I hope they win it all as that would mean that they would not have their basketball players for several more weeks!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lazeek, you scheming devil!  :o

I will take Silsbee for this one, if they play the way they are capable of playing. RB's Chris Barnes. and Chris Castle will need run like the wind blow's and hold on to the ball, WR's Chase Kelly, Shannon Robinson and Jarrian Rhone will need to catch everything they touch, and of coarse Jeremy Johnson will need to put up some real high numbers passing and rushing. And the Tiger defense will have to stop Dexter Pratt Jacolby Stokes

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami