What will be the keys to your team winning this weekend?

For Silsbee:

Defensively, they have to stop Huffman's run game, force 2nd, 3rd and long sitiuations. Defense the middle.

Offensively, get the run game going by running the zone read option, stretch the defense. Keep utilizing the short pass routes, protect the quarterback. If Huffman brings heat, sets in a man to man secondary, take advantage over the top.

RAIDERS

0 Turnovers

Penalties

Execute on both sides of the ball

Control the clock

I agree with this but want to add that L-Town also needs to get a few passes off like they did against Nederland, I believe we had more completions that night than any other game. A few good passes will open up the Crosby defense. Most importantly, for any of you L-Town boys that may be on this forum...........DON'T LOOK PAST THIS GAME!!!

RAIDERS

0 Turnovers

Penalties

Execute on both sides of the ball

Control the clock

I agree with this but want to add that L-Town also needs to get a few passes off like they did against Nederland, I believe we had more completions that night than any other game. A few good passes will open up the Crosby defense. Most importantly, for any of you L-Town boys that may be on this forum...........DON'T LOOK PAST THIS GAME!!!

The little bit of passing that we got going against nederland was actually a surprise to me...I most definitley would like to see them build on that. Some quick slants is what I would really like to see them try.  But that is another add on no doubt..The passing game.

For us it would first take a time machine to go back and not blow the game against Crosby ;D Then we would need to face LCM in the first round ;D ;D ;D

Still wouldn't be a gimmie game.  ;)

You just aint right  ;D

Ok and LCM's starting QB and RB go down with the stomach flue 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476