how does it look like for your team in 2009

skipper

Hardin has a young team. Quarter back is a sophmore this year. We will lose Stelly,who is a vital part of the team as a player and a leader. We will also lose a few others, I think only four seniors on the entire team. Villemez will be back. Hunter Davis will be back from injuries. So all that to say Hardin should do well next year and wil be in the playoffs again.

The Rebels are lose 15 seniors this year, a huge class for even bigger schools, but the Rebels will still be a good team in 2009.

A quick check of the roster revels that 14 players are returning for 2009. 4 defensive starters, 4 offensive starters and with the winning the Rebels did this year all the others received significant playing time. The JV players coming up have played a full season (7-1) instead of sitting the bench or being tossed into the varsity games when they were not quite ready.

The winning tradition that has been established has large numbers of young men coming out for the team and that trend will continue. It should also be noted that of the 14 lettermen returning the majority of them are sophomores this year and have two more seasons to play for the Rebels.

Every player should be better as they gained experience, but the Rebels really like this winning thing so we think we will just keep on keeping on as the flow of talent just keeps on flowing.

Guest Brubaker

I think all of Nederland is waiting for the three classes that went back to back to back without losing a game at CO Wilson.  The first group that did it are sophomores.  

Guest band of brothers

the raiders qb should be solid, secondary also, as far as running back , asher gained alot of experience as a sophomore just don't know if beard will concentrate more on defense because that is what he is being recruited for. but I do believe lumberton will have alot better passing threat.with that I think they will be in the thick of things once again.

We have a lot of players that are juniors coming back. How far they'll go will be determined on the field. I can never guess on these boards. This year was looking good until we snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. LOL!

But yeah, we are returning a lot of talent, so hopefully we'll be contenders next year.

I agree rustedcutlass, we should be a pretty talented team next year.  Hopefully we will contend for a spot, but I've been a Pirate fan long enough(all my life) to know not to make bold predictions. 

Hj's whole offense is returning except for Trey Burrell and the Tackle on the line. On defense HJ will be losing 1 saftey, 3 backers and 2 D line.

Isn't Burrell graduating pretty similar to the whole offense graduating?

trey is good but jacoby has putt up better numbers this year!!! it will hurt but jacoby will hve a great senior year and hj will have an amazing offense next year!!!!!

LC-M and WO-S will be loaded . coach hooks will lose some key kids (BUT) there is a long line of kids behind them just waiting for their time. LC-M still won't have any speed but they will have size and a very good QB. wo-s ,coop u might correct me on this one, but the size is comming back to mustang land,as for speed the mustangs will be better in 2009 than this year on speed and have a super QB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami