Division II Region 3 4A

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I don't know much about all the teams, but looking at the records both Dayton and Lumberton have the best record in this region.  Could all of planet Dayton get their wish and meet the mighty L-Train in the Regional final?  Lumberton's path looks like Crosby, Brenham, and El Campo.  I'll let Purple 4 Ever pick Dayton's path.

By looking at Brenham's record, they seem to be down this year, but I don't really know for sure. Anyone know about Brenham?

I think there is an extremely strong possibility that it could be the winner of the Yates/ Jones game in the end, with Dayton taking the Region III Title. From what I can see, aside from Beeville Jones, there is not much standing ahead of the Broncs and that elusive state crown, but that is what they play the games for.

Just judging by records, the division II region III doesn't look that strong.

Also...

Looking at the teams and what they have done in the past, it appears Lumberton is in the easier half of the bracket.

The winner of the Terry / Texas City game to me would be the team that would most challenge Dayton.

Looks like Dayton would have to go through Livingston, then Elgin, and then get the winner of TC and Terry.

The rematch could be on in four weeks, but each team needs to take it one week at a time!

Lumberton doesn't need another Waller game.

Hopefully both schools can make it to the quarter finals!

Would be AWEsome for both districts to have take control of the Houston region, then the Chronicle would be FORCED to have a good write up about each team.

I don't know much about all the teams, but looking at the records both Dayton and Lumberton have the best record in this region.  Could all of planet Dayton get their wish and meet the mighty L-Train in the Regional final?  Lumberton's path looks like Crosby, Brenham, and El Campo.  I'll let Purple 4 Ever pick Dayton's path.

By looking at Brenham's record, they seem to be down this year, but I don't really know for sure. Anyone know about Brenham?

Down huh, we aren't that far yet but if we face them L-Town sure can't look past them. Their scor last friday against Waller (We remember them don't we) Brenham 49 - Waller 24.

I think there is an extremely strong possibility that it could be the winner of the Yates/ Jones game in the end, with Dayton taking the Region III Title. From what I can see, aside from Beeville Jones, there is not much standing ahead of the Broncs and that elusive state crown, but that is what they play the games for.

Beeville is in Region 4.  Jesse H. Jones in Houston is the team Yates wil play

Beeville is in Region 4.  Jesse H. Jones in Houston is the team Yates wil play

85,  I think he may be talking state semis with beeville jones... looking too far ahead IMO

I was referring to Jesse H.! My father is an alum of the Jones Falcons, so that is the JONES as far as he is concerned, LOL! And yeah I was jumping ahead to the Region III vs IV matchup with Beeville Jones, but I am simply prognosticating as we all are.

just jabbing at ya... prognostications welcome. 

Also...

Looking at the teams and what they have done in the past, it appears Lumberton is in the easier half of the bracket.

The winner of the Terry / Texas City game to me would be the team that would most challenge Dayton.

Looks like Dayton would have to go through Livingston, then Elgin, and then get the winner of TC and Terry.

The rematch could be on in four weeks, but each team needs to take it one week at a time!

Would be AWEsome for both districts to have take control of the Houston region, then the Chronicle would be FORCED to have a good write up about each team.

That would be great for both schools indeed!!!!  ;)

Guest tigersvoice

Also...

Whoa there!  Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, forces the Chronicle to have a good write up about teams east of Baytown.

Also...

In the Chronicle's defense... they did some nice pieces on the broncos in their '07 playoff run.

Also...

In the Chronicle's defense... they did some nice pieces on the broncos in their '07 playoff run.

True, but only after the Broncos won their first two playoff games.

November might turn out to be a very fun month to be living in Dayton and being a highschool football fan!

Brenham lost 2 dist.games-Huntsville beat em good.Terry lost to Bay City by 14 @ another-Texas City lost 4 dist.games to Friendswood-Manvel-Angleton-Brazosport.Dave Campbell has Friendswood @#13-Dayton @#15 in state top 25 in 4A>Broncos preseason rank was #4 (guess 5 def.starters from last year-booted off for incident pre-season cost some votes along w/early loss to Friendswood)Differant day differant Bronco team. Friendswood hung on to a 1 point win over Manvel in final min.stopped a 2 pt.conversion attempt by Manvel several weeks ago.Broncos may get their 4th round shot @ Lumberton if they can survive the first 3.What if Crosby upsets the Raiders?Playoffs start a new season,who is healthy,who has turnovers @ turns them in to points,penalties(mistakes)returns,poor field position,can change the outcome.

Over all region 3 at the 4a level is down, this does not include Dayton Friendswood or Lumberton, I can easily see Dayton and Lumberton in the region final, they are solid teams. Friendswood should win the region 3 D1 title, but after these teams things get weak, lot of 6-3 teams out there. Look at the rankings and see how many region 3 teams receive points.

Could you imagine the atmosphere in a croud of fans in a close Quarters stadium in Round #4 game if it were Dayton/Lumberton head to head  with the winner moving to the semi-finals matchup.That would be a mini version of Red River Shootout for under $8.00 per ticket.Two great teams playing all out,and the boys &girls who cheer @ play @ the screaming fans rooting them on.Some playing both ways offense @ defense to try to have just one more week fun.Good luck and let's see if it can happen for S.E.Texas.

Could you imagine the atmosphere in a croud of fans in a close Quarters stadium in Round #4 game if it were Dayton/Lumberton head to head  with the winner moving to the semi-finals matchup.That would be a mini version of Red River Shootout for under $8.00 per ticket.Two great teams playing all out,and the boys &girls who cheer @ play @ the screaming fans rooting them on.Some playing both ways offense @ defense to try to have just one more week fun.Good luck and let's see if it can happen for S.E.Texas.

;D that would be great

FYI...

@ = at

&  = and

;) just spreading some knowledge.

Even better...

Have the game at the Reservation!

Would be a packed house!

ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!!

Even better...

Have the game at the Reservation!

Would be a packed house!

ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!!

Also...

Whoa there!  Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, forces the Chronicle to have a good write up about teams east of Baytown.

Come on now....Barbers Hill was in the Chronicle news alot during the last two years.  ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83