Hull-Daisetta Bobcats vs HighIsland Cards / Predictions and Comments

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD Bobcat 55, is your nickname RICHARD ???

Yes, we know Who the best team in the District this year is, Evadale!

I want to wish the players of District 23A Good Luck next week and safe travels to and from the game! 

;)

63-0 !!! Sorry !!! Oh I almost forgot, how bout that goal line collision with #33 !!! THE HUDDLE IS THIS WAY !!! OWNED !!!

:-*

HD 55

I think you must be HD biggest fan! You can sure lay it on thick sometimes.  I would live to get to meet you. I know next year when HD plays Evadale stop by the home side before you walk to the visitors stands and we will talk.

I'll be easy to spot, I'll be one with the 16-6 tattoo on my right hand with District Champs 2008 on the left one.

Oh, good luck against Mart, the better you guys do as the runner up in district the better you make us look!

Get over the Rebels and focus on the playoffs, till we meet again...next year!

HD 55

I think you must be HD biggest fan! You can sure lay it on thick sometimes.  I would live to get to meet you. I know next year when HD plays Evadale stop by the home side before you walk to the visitors stands and we will talk.

I'll be easy to spot, I'll be one with the 16-6 tattoo on my right hand with District Champs 2008 on the left one.

Oh, good luck against Mart, the better you guys do as the runner up in district the better you make us look!

I will be easy to spot also. Besides being 6'4 330lbs, I will have a tattoo of the words electric wheel chair and feeding tube on my hands !!! I'll be sure to stop by next time we play, or heck why don't you just come to Daisetta !!! 607 Idaho Street Partner !!! Heck Fema might even buy you a van to go with that electric wheel chair !!!

HD 55

I will be easy to spot also. Besides being 6'4 330lbs, I will have a tattoo of the words electric wheel chair and feeding tube on my hands !!! I'll be sure to stop by next time we play, or heck why don't you just come to Daisetta !!! 607 Idaho Street Partner !!! Heck Fema might even buy you a van to go with that electric wheel chair !!!

EASY BIG 55 LOL

Good job Bobcats !!! Way to crush the Cards !!! The Cards and Oilers know who the best team in District is !!! WH GOES DOWN 39-8 AND HI GOES DOWN 63-0 !!! Here we come Mart !!! STATE BOUND !!!!

Yes, they know who the best team is,  EVADALE.  They beat everyone, including your precious bobcats.  So I guess that makes them district champs, and you are looking up at them.

You Evadale folks just let him go...I will never, and I really mean never understand why someome would post comments about Evadale after every single game HD plays.  MR REALITY, you said for the Evadale folks to "let it go" in an earlier thread, the problem (imo) is a little closer to you than south Jasper county.  I'm not calling anyone out, not my style,  It just befuddles me why anyone can't get over a loss 5 weeks ago...you hear me...5 weeks!!!  Dang it!!!  I GIVE!!! :-X :-X    GOOD LUCK HULL-D, WEST HARDIN, AND DISRTICT CHAMPS EVADALE!!!!!!  I'm pulling for the disrtict kids

You Evadale folks just let him go...I will never, and I really mean never understand why someome would post comments about Evadale after every single game HD plays.  MR REALITY, you said for the Evadale folks to "let it go" in an earlier thread, the problem (imo) is a little closer to you than south Jasper county.  I'm not calling anyone out, not my style,  It just befuddles me why anyone can't get over a loss 5 weeks ago...you hear me...5 weeks!!!  Dang it!!!  I GIVE!!! :-X :-X     GOOD LUCK HULL-D, WEST HARDIN, AND DISRTICT CHAMPS EVADALE!!!!!!   I'm pulling for the disrtict kids

BIGMO44, it's 5 weeks later and I'm gonna post something about Evadale too. I wanna say thanks to the Evadale team for playing a great game and teaching our kids a lesson. The loss to Evadale was a huge eye-opener for the Bobcats. Since that game, their intensity has been 10 times higher than it was before. Practice is being taken even more seriously than before and the one game at a time mentality is being used without a doubt. I know everyone wants to win every game, but I honestly think losing a tough game to the Rebels has done more for Hull-Daisetta this season than winning would have done. Of course finishing the regular season at 9-1 and District Champs looks better than 8-2 and District Runner Up, but at this point it doesn't matter, because we were going Division I playoffs reguardless. Congrats to Evadale on the district championship and good luck in the playoffs. As hard as it is to say it, good luck to the West Hardin Oilers too. Represent the district well.

Everyone on here that just sees HD is playing a powerhouse in Mart and just assumes they are going to take it to the Bobcats needs to think again. I promise you HD is gonna give Mart all they can handle Saturday night in Navasota. Good luck Bobcats and stay focused. One play at a time boys.

[move]Let's Go Bobcats!!![/move]

You Evadale folks just let him go...I will never, and I really mean never understand why someone would post comments about Evadale after every single game HD plays.  MR REALITY, you said for the Evadale folks to "let it go" in an earlier thread, the problem (imo) is a little closer to you than south Jasper county.  I'm not calling anyone out, not my style,  It just befuddles me why anyone can't get over a loss 5 weeks ago...you hear me...5 weeks!!!  Dang it!!!  I GIVE!!! :-X :-X     GOOD LUCK HULL-D, WEST HARDIN, AND DISRTICT CHAMPS EVADALE!!!!!!   I'm pulling for the district kids

BIGMO44, it's 5 weeks later and I'm gonna post something about Evadale too. I wanna say thanks to the Evadale team for playing a great game and teaching our kids a lesson. The loss to Evadale was a huge eye-opener for the Bobcats. Since that game, their intensity has been 10 times higher than it was before. Practice is being taken even more seriously than before and the one game at a time mentality is being used without a doubt. I know everyone wants to win every game, but I honestly think losing a tough game to the Rebels has done more for Hull-Daisetta this season than winning would have done. Of course finishing the regular season at 9-1 and District Champs looks better than 8-2 and District Runner Up, but at this point it doesn't matter, because we were going Division I playoffs reguardless. Congrats to Evadale on the district championship and good luck in the playoffs. As hard as it is to say it, good luck to the West Hardin Oilers too. Represent the district well.

Everyone on here that just sees HD is playing a powerhouse in Mart and just assumes they are going to take it to the Bobcats needs to think again. I promise you HD is gonna give Mart all they can handle Saturday night in Navasota. Good luck Bobcats and stay focused. One play at a time boys.

[move]Let's Go Bobcats!!![/move]

I'll buy that...sometimes a loss is a good thing and gets a teams attention.  Sometimes beating a team, like Hull, gets a team focused and believing, like I think it has Evadale.  I'll say it again, I support the district and hope they all come out on top Friday night. (I know you guys have to force yourself to say that about WH, lol)  Anyway,  Go get em 23 1A!!!!!!

MR REALITY, you said for the Evadale folks to "let it go" in an earlier thread, the problem (imo) is a little closer to you than south Jasper county.  I'm not calling anyone out, not my style,  It just befuddles me why anyone can't get over a loss 5 weeks ago...you hear me...5 weeks!!!  Dang it!!!  I GIVE!!! :-X :-X     GOOD LUCK HULL-D, WEST HARDIN, AND DISRTICT CHAMPS EVADALE!!!!!!   I'm pulling for the disrtict kids

well said big mo point takin. lets all let it go where we live we have the rite to our own opinoin and they are all differnt, god bless USA! now lets get behind our district and we can start this argument up again next year or maybe this summer when we are missing football!

HD 55

them steriods will kill you fatty! ;D

To everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Cody Deckert, Yancy McCauley, Cody Cook, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

I want to wish the players of District 23A Good Luck next week and safe travels to and from the game! 

;)

63-0 !!! Sorry !!! Oh I almost forgot, how bout that goal line collision with #33 !!! THE HUDDLE IS THIS WAY !!! OWNED !!!

yeah 33 got me pretty good but wait i almost forgot! could you ask number 8 from last year how he is doing bc i think he left the game from ME.....OWNING HIM!!!!! if i remember correctly i got back up and finished the game unlike 8 so who owned who! but besides that saturday was ruff didnt go the way i expected it to. So good luck to the top three and give em hell in the playoffs.

;)

yeah 33 got me pretty good but wait i almost forgot! could you ask number 8 from last year how he is doing bc i think he left the game from ME.....OWNING HIM!!!!! if i remember correctly i got back up and finished the game unlike 8 so who owned who! but besides that saturday was ruff didnt go the way i expected it to. So good luck to the top three and give em heck in the playoffs.

Good job kid !!! Ya'll played hard. HI is a classy school.

I just wanted to say congrats to HD. Good luck against Mart. From what I've heard and seen of them. they are pretty tough. To HI, great season. I cannot tell you how proud I am of you guys. You pulled together in a time when most thought your coaches should have just cancelled the season. But you fought hard. For you seniors it has been a great pleasure to watch you do battle week after week. I look forward to what the rest of you have to bring to the field next year. Don't ever let anyone get you down. You proved this year that you are not the same team from years past. I think you made people stop and take notice. I believe you earned the respect of alot of coaches around here. And if anyone wants to get on here a trash ya'll let them. You were a class act all the way to the end. Now lets get ready to hit the court.

Great post sideline fan...These kids showed what the heart of a champion really looks like.  Though our dream did not come true of making the playoffs, it did paint a picture as to what a group of great young men can accomplish when staring adversity in the face.  Like Coach Colton said these Young Men never asked for pitty or sincerity from anyone because of what had happened.  They went out and gave it there all and beat adversity back.  This is the funnest season I have had as a coach in my short 5 year career.  These kids have taught me what it really means to give it your all.  For a group as a whole,  would not trade them for anything in this world.  To the seniors, Tiner, Trey, Colt, Donald, Joey, and Jarith, you guys have no reason to hang your head.  You guys were the heart and soul of this team.  We could not have asked for better leaders this season.  We will miss you dearly next year and hope that you will come watch us carry on the tradition that ya'll helped to usher in.  We will make ya'll proud next year and get into the playoffs.  Thank You guys, all of you on the team, and all of the other coaches for making this a memorable season.  I will treasure it for as long as I live.

Coach Charrier

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder