20-4A Newcomer Award

Huggie

Guest band of brothers

Ya Kyler Keith for sure!! 7 or 8 INT!?! Has beaten the school record if im not mistaken! Returns punts and kickoffs. And starts D, and plays a bunch on O. This award has to go to him

I definetly agree, a ball hawk and a good kid!

Hah I had the pleasure of helping with the induction today as an old member (senior member).

Several football players were inducted ... though I don't remember all of them.

Matt Burkhalter, Mark Murrill, and Kyler Keith are the ones that I remember.

I think Scott Purks might have been one also??

I think those were the football players I heard about.

It's hard to make a great impression when your team is 0-10, but Hunter Gonzales certainly needs to be considered for the award.  A great athlete. 

If Newcomer of the Year is not in the cards for H. Gonzales then I vote him in as "Most Courageous Player in 20-4A".  ;D  The kid did everything, took a beating, and never missed a snap.  Hunter is certainly the brightest spot in a tough season at Bear Country.

does anyone know when the awards for all district and this newcomer award are chosen

Allready been picked, Lumberton won them all, first and second team. M.V.P., Newcomer, Offensive, Defense, Coach. All kidding aside Lumberton's Coach should win Coach of the year and should have won it last year. Building a great program there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami